Chapter 132

Tara POV
I felt my heart pound through my head. I opened my eyes to see a gold chandelier with angel like painting above me on the ceiling. I slowly sat up looking around the room. My eyes landed on a woman sitting in the corner. There was a cold feeling coming off her and she smirked at me.

"Who are you" I scowled. My body felt like my very life force had been drained from me and I had no strength. No vampire speed and no magic. The lady crossed her legs and tilted her head. I felt like a sheep in front of a wolf being admired. "Where is that fucking son of bitch? Who are you! He took me! When I get my hands on him" I screeched. After yelling I panted  in exhaustion scowling at the woman.

The woman stood up walking over to me. "You really are your mothers daughter. Hello, Tara. I'm your mother. I'm CALAHAN" she smiled. My face morphed into horror as she came close to me. Her hand moved up to touch my face and I quickly grabbed it stopping her. "Sleep. We'll talk more once you rest my child" she whispered. I shook my head but my vision became blurry and my body moved on its own.

I laid back into bed and closed my eyes blissfully falling to sleep listening to that woman's voice.

CALAHAN POV
"Come in" I ordered. Damon came creeping in folding his arms. "She hates me" he frowned. "She can never hate her to be. She's just upset. She was taken from us and now she's going to be inserted in her rightful place. With her family. Where she should have been. Once she gets acquainted she will bear to not be by your side. Just as you hated to leave her with that man".

"She has a child with him. She fought me to stay with him. What if she doesn't want to stay with us? Or accept the throne?" Damon mumbled. I brushed back Tara's hair smiling seeing myself in my daughter. "She will accept her life here. I will have to just be the mother I was meant to be. Oh and that child. That abomination as well. Kill them. There's nothing for her to go back to now that she's with us" I smiled looking over my shoulder. Damon bowed "I will put out the order now". "I wonder how your father will feel now that he knows you're finally home" I smiled.

Klaus POV
Everyone was saying there goodbyes as I came downstairs. We're all getting our people back and I would bring back my mate. Lily ran to making me pick her up. "Daddy, my friend said you're gonna bring mommy back". "Yes, I promise"I smiled holding the side of her cheek. "Pinky promise" she said holding up her pinky. We exchanged pinky's and she smiled. We hugged and I heard someone yell for her. I looked across the rooms to see Tara's parents.

I sighed sitting Lily down "go on to paw and grandma" I told Lily. "Okay" she smiled running to them. Her father glared at me then looked to Lily. Tara parents and I still aren't on talking to terms. They hate me for past mistakes and although they love Lily. They hate the way it happened. They interacted with Lily when I saw Elijah began to speak with them. They smiled and enjoyed his stiff company.

Elijah POV
"Elijah my boy" Jhon smiled. "I'm sorry this happened" I said looking at Tara's parents. Ana walked away with Lily as I talked with Jhon. "It's not your fault. I know before Tara was taken. She told us about you all's fight. I know things can be complicated and being back here might have changed cverything. However, I know my daughter and she was happiest with you" he grinned.

"I promise I will get her back". "I know you will". He hugged me and I hugged him back still not feeling the weighted guilt off my shoulders. He let go and began to scowl. I followed his eyes to Klaus. "When you find her keep her away from him" Jhon seethed knowing Klaus could hear every word. "I will" I said with a cold stare.

A loud alarm went off making everyone look around. Davina stood in the middle on top of our cement fountain. "Everyone a monere has hit my sheild. Everyone please go to your rooms. I don't know how many" Davian explained.

Some of the wolves took the children away while Tara's parents took Lily. Freya, Klaus,Davina and I walked outside to see ten men standing at the shield. They stood arrogantly with smudged faces. "What brings you here, monere's" Davina asked. Our queen has ordered us to kill Klaus and his child. Now I don't feel like killing everyone today. So, hang them over".

Klaus began to go towards him but I stopped him. "We will wait" another guy said. We went back in side to find Hayley, Marcel and Rebekah standing there. "We need to get Lily out of here" Hayley said in a worry tone.

**********************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote!