Chapter 33

"Really Klaus. FIRST SHE WANTED TO GO TO THE CLUB AND YOU WOULDN'T LET HER GO. NOW SHE WANTS TO GO TO A DANCE. WHATS WRONG WITH A DANCE" Rebecca yelled and slammed her hands down on my desk.

I sighed while sipping my bourbon. "Mikeal is here" I said sternly. Rebecca shifted a bit uncomfortably. Her eyes blinked with fear. "Bloody hell" she sighed sitting in a seat in front of my desk. "Why does he want her" Rebeccca asked. "Her parents are behind this" i took another sip of my drink.

"Hav you told Elijah". "Told me what" Elijah said walking into the room with a blue tux on. "Nothing" I said while looking at Rebecca. Rebecca stood up "Mikeal is back". Elijah looked at me "how"? "Witches. Tara's parents are the new content leaders. They must have woken Mikeal".

"Then Tara should go to the dance" Rebecca looked at me. "No," I said walking from begging the desk. "Listen. She should be in a public place. It would be harder for them to try anything". " She has a point brother. We could also go. We would be able to protect her and she would also be able to have a good time".

"Fine but talk to Freya about done barriers spells. I want this place charmed. Nothing gets in or out without me knowing" I looked at Elijah. "I will go tell Tara about the good news" Rebecca smiled. "I can do it". "I don't think she wants to talk to me right now" Rebbeca folded her arms. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Tara's POV
I was crying into my pillow. I had cried all night. Klaus had never come back to the good room. I heard the door open and threw the covers over my face. "DON'T COME NEAR ME KLAUS" I yelled. I heard someone laugh which didn't sound like Klaus. I peeked a little to see Rebecca. "Wow. I see why my brother likes you. That was too cute" Rebecca said.

"Stop it. It's not funny. I'm tired of your brother. However, won't let me do anything. Sometime I wonder how did I even love him? Klaus said were in love". "Shhhh" Rebecca cut me off. "You just don't remember how much he loves you. I promise you that although he makes you furious he truly loves you.Also I have good news.

"Klaus said you could go to the dance" Rebeka cheered. I wiped the tears off my face and started smiling. "Really! Finally it's gotten through his thick skull. We need to start looking for dresses asap" I said. Rebeka looked away while sighing. "We still have to stay here tho. I can bring a really good designer from Paris to help with clothes" "Really" I smiled.

"Of course. Plus a couple of designers owe me a favor". I sighed and sadly smiled. "I'm gonna go call them" Rebekah left the room leaving me alone. I covered my self back up and laid down. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. I was running breathing heavy. It was dark and I was in a forest. I stopped gasping for air. When the wind got knocked out of me.

I was struggling trying to get off the ground. I heard a crutch of a stick snapping and looked behind me. There was a man but his faces was blurred. I started backing away scoring my body back until I hit a tree. The person tried grabbing me and I kicked them. When I got up and took my first step I was pulled to the ground.

I heard a crack and realized it was my leg. I started screaming. I jumped up sitting up in the bed with Klaus sitting next to me holding my body. I realized I was screaming in my sleep. "You're okay. I'm right here my love" Klaus saids while petting my head. I was panting gripping his shirt. I continue crying while he tried cooing me.

After a while I had settle down. "What did you dream about" Klaus asked softly. "I... there was a man. He knocked me down and..... and" I started whimpering. Klaus continuing running his hand through my hair. I took a deep breath. "He broke my leg". Klaus hand stopped motioning through my hair which made me glance up at him through my eyes lashes.

His face looked dark and eyes looked dead. His face changed quickly make rethink what I saw. "How I lay with you". "Hmm" I replied. I scooted over letting Klaus get comfortable in the bed. He pulled me in letting me lay on his chest. Klaus started petting my head and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Next Day (Klaus POV)
My eyes flutter open and I squint my eyes getting used to the morning light swinging through the wide windows. I pulled Tara tighter into to me. She felt so warm in the cold morning. She smelled incredible too. "Good morning, love" I huskily whispered into her ear. I feel her body stir awake. My hold on her waist tightens as I nuzzle my face into her hair.

She brand to moan and groan. She fully opens up her eyes " good morning" she grins so widely. My breath hitches at her smile. I grabbed her face "you're breathtaking" i whispered. A blush crept up along her face to side of her ears. She sat up gently pushing her hands on my chest. "I'm gonna go use the restroom" she said with a cracked voice.

I realized I am finally happy. Truly happy.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Do you think Klaus deserves to be happy with Tara? Tara is starting to remember things. What do you think will happen next. Please vote and comment it encourages to write more!