Chapter 54

Klaus POV
I continued to listen in on Tara worrying that something was going to go wrong. Vampires, werewolves and a couple of witches were in attendants. They were all seated and I was standing at the altar.

Butterflies began appearing from the skyline and moving throughout the room. Music from the band began to play. I held my hands nervously. I heard the door open and first came
out Rebecca. She held white lilies in her hand slowly going to the music, down the steps. Once she got to the end Marcel held her hand walking her down the eile.

They separated going on either side of me. Next, Freya came out doing the same as Rebecca. When she got to the end of the steps she locked arms with Kol. They walked down the row and separated at the end.

Finally, my bride, my love came out. She had on an ice white dress that hugged at her chest and flowed out at the hips. Her train flowed down the steps perfectly behind her. Tara's hair was pulled into a beautiful bun which held a small silver hair piece which matched her earnings.

While she slowly continued walking towards me I anxiously waited to see her beautiful face that was hidden away by her thick veil. I helped her step up onto the small stage. When she was in my grasps my breathe shook with anticipation.

"We are all gathered here to join the two lovebirds together. In-" I cut off the preacher glaring at him to quickly skip. Tara coughed making me look at her smiling. "We must exchange the rings" the preacher nervously spoke.

Marcel pulled the diamond out of his pocket handing it to me. While Tara held the gold ring in hers. "Please, slip the ring onto her finger as a sign of your matrimony". I held her delicate finger and slipped the ring. I gazed at the ring that was destined for her. "Now, slip the ring onto his to show your matrimony".

Tara slowly slipped the gold ring onto my hand. "These rings symbolize your partnership for one another. Please unveil the bride". I smiled picking up the veil pulling it back I've her head. My eyes went wide as my body screamed. A single tear slipped down my face as I gazed at the beautiful woman in front of me.

"In this moment, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the preacher spoke.

I pulled Tara close to me with her breast pressed against my chest. She looked up at me smiling with innocent eyes. I grasped the side of her cheek and pressed our lips together. A scorching hot feeling flushed up my whole body as I felt our lips moving against one another.

We gasped both taking a deep breathe staring at one another. We looked into the crowd hearing aloud scream. A vampire fell to the floor holding her face as smoke sizzled from her body.

People began running around from people in black cloths. Rebecca and Marcel came close to us. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" I yelled taking a protective stands in front
of Tara.

Tara's POV
There was bombs of powder going off and people began falling to the floor. Werewolves were changed into their true forms ripping bodies apart. "Klaus" I shrieked holding his arm. He look down at me looking worried.

"WATCH OUT" Marcel yelled throwing a man in a black covering across the room who was getting close to me. Some of the vampires and wolves began running and jumping out of windows getting out. The only one's left were the people in black covering all looking at us.

Someone in all white suit came walking in and the people in coverings began bowing. Rebecca, Freya, Elijah, Marcel and Kol stood in front of Klaus and I.

"Wow" she said stepping over the dead vampires and laid out wolves. "My witches and warlocks really went all out to succeed in our plan" she smiled.

Freya tried mumbling a spell but the witches surrounding us mumbled something as well. Nothing happened as Freya tried doing a spell. "I'm sorry but I can't allow you to use your magic right now. We don't like hurting our fellow witches except for the one behind you. How about you take a nap" she flicked her wrist and Freya fell to the ground.

Rebecca held Freya head on her lap while feeling for a pulse. "What did you do to her" Rebecca growled. "Just a nap" the lady smiled. "You quarter witches are dead. The next time i see you" Marcel fangs came out as he looked at a worried Rebecca.

"What do you want" Elijah questioned. "Give us the girl" She voiced. Klaus held me tighter to him. "You won't touch her" Klaus clenched his jaw. "Haha" she scoffed. The witches stood up holding one another hands. They all at once began mumbling at emaciation " na neen-ick-ah al-oo-ka in-oomb-ah kood-unt-eye kala-pore-eeck-ah".

Klaus and the others body smacked against the ground. They all tried to get up but their bodies weren't able to move. My legs began to wobble in fear as I glanced at Klaus. His body shook in anger as the the lady walked towards me.

"Please, what do want from me" I cried. My legs fell through and I sat on the ground. My dress poofed up all around me. She kneeled down holding my face "I'm sorry but you must die. We don't hurt fellow witches but in this case we must. As Regent it is my duty to fulfill the ancestors will" she spoke. She stood back over me as I stared at Klaus.

She pulled out a thin silver blade holding it up with two hands.

I worded to Klaus keeping my gaze on him

"Look away. I . Love . You".

********************************
Will The Regent succeed in her plan?
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it encourages me to write more! I would like to move the story a little faster so I will be updating three chapters from now on!!