Chapter 106

Tara POV
The wolf pounced into the air leaping to Klaus. My body moved on its own making me grab him in mid air. I tackled him to the ground making us tumble. I sat upon his chest holding him by the neck. He scratched at my arms trying to stop me. I crackled his neck making his body stop moving. I sighed looking up until I heard a heart beat.

I heard a loud crack and I rolled off of the guys body. My arm twisted the wrong way. Then my legs. Every bone in my body cracked and I screamed. "Mommy" I saw Lily scream as she reached out for me. "Stay back"
Klaus said as they all backed slowly away. The man sat up smiling with his head turned to Klaus once again.

"Nooo" my voice said deeply. As the man slowly walked towards Klaus. Rebekah and Marcel moved in front of Klaus. The guy mumbled some words as dark vines appeared on his neck. "Phetum" the man whispered. Rebekah and Marcel got flicked away with a hand motion. Klaus rubbed Lily head as she cried.

I felt fur come through my skin and my eyes opened. My body felt different but I went into over drive. The man creeped towards Klaus. My body lunged on all floors pouncing on the man. His back turned but he pushed me off. I chewed at his feet as he kicked his legs. I jumped back on him trying to bite his neck. He moved his head left and right getting out of my clutches.

He held my wolf like snout clamming it down. I tried shaking my head but his grip wouldn't loosen. He smiled warmly at me looking me in the eyes. His eyes showed a window to a flood of memories. "Your mother will be proud. I am happy to do my duty" the guy spoke. He let go of my snout and laid both his arms out.

He gave me full aspect making me twist my head in confusion. "Finish me" the guy said in enthusiastically . A blood thirst kill came over me and I nawed at his throat. My claws scratched into his head leaving brain matter on the floor. We finished I licked my lips feeling the kill.

I felt a pang in my head and my eyes drifted close. I felt a  shift in body hitting  the hard marble floor. God what is this burning pain.

Klaus POV
My heart panged and I handed Rebekah Lily. "Oh god" I said laying next to Tara naked body. I took off my black sweater putting it on her body. "She's not-" Rebekah whispered. "Mommy" Lily cried. My chest began to feel stuffy.

I carried Tara's body upstairs laying her in bed. I looked upon her face to see a staled state. I held her face flinching back feeling the heat. "You're not dead" I whispered. Marcel stood by the door. "She... turned into a werewolf. H-...How is that possible" he questioned. "I gave her my blood but that couldn't have changed her without Elena" I said still looking at Tara.

"I don't hear a heartbeat Klaus. So.... I think she"- "she's not dead. I can feel it in my soul. Please leave me be. Try to calm Lily down" I said harshly. Marcel closed the door leaving me alone with Tara. I went to the bathroom grabbing a towel wringing it out with water. I laid the towel upon Tara's forehead and it began to sizzle. Steam went up from the towel making me stand back. I ran out of the door holding the stair looking down.

"GET FREYA HERE NOW" I yelled out. I got on my knees looking at Tara's body. "I'm sorry" I began to cry. I couldn't think straight until Tara opened her eyes. I heard footsteps and Freya came in gasping for air. "Marcel came and got me. What is wrong with her now?" Freya asked.

I dragged Freya to Tara. "Please help her" I begged. Freya eyes went wide and she shook her hand away from me. Freya turned to Tara and did a spell. A light appeared her chest making Freya and I get hoisted back into the wall. I groaned as we hit the wall. The light disappeared and Tara body laid limp.

"What did you do to her" I turned to Freya. "A simple health spell. It shouldn't have done all of that. She's something else" Freya and I glance at Tara. As I slowly walked back to Tara I could here her heart beat again. I hugged her body that was burning up. I felt her hand twitch which made me sat up. Tara eyes slowly opened which put a smile on my face.

However her eyes were a deep blue with small flex of brown in them. Tara tried sitting up but struggled. I helped her sitting her up when her eyes snapped to me. "Skin feels like it's on fire" her voice cracked. "I will go get some ice" Freya mutters leaving us. I took my hands off of Tara and she growled.

"Please hold me. It feels better....when you hold me" she heaved. Tara body broke off into sweats. I moved Tara's body up and slipped behind her. My legs were on either side of Tara and she was laid back on my chest. Tara snuggled her back into my shoulder making me pur.

"What is that smell" Tara said in a deep tone.

********************
A lot of things happening in one chapter. Tara's has turned full monere! Oh whatever will Klaus do to save his beloved wife? Who sent that man?
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter?
Please vote and comment it encourages me to update more chapters! Look out for the my new short story "the maniac" hope you all enjoy it. I hope for any reviews or anything I can change on the book.

Love, your writer☺️