Chapter 96

Erika POV
I left the engine running rushing out of the car. My hands shook as got in the house. "BRYAN, BRYAN" I called looking around the house. Bryan appeared i miss you he hallway looking frantic . I head into our bedroom pulling out a suitcase. "What's wrong" he asked as I quickly moved around the room. Bryan grabbed my hand making me face him. Tears began to stream down my cheek.

Bryan held my face looking me in my eyes. "I did something. I didn't think he would come or that he would tell him where we live" I mumbled. "What do you mean" Bryan asked trying understand my gibberish. "Klaus he's coming" I said. Bryan stepped back holding his mouth. "Why. I told you" he said.

"I know" I said  walking out the room. A loud bang was heard and there he stood. Klaus Michelson. "Well, we'll my little informant" Klaus smiled. Bryan stood in front of me. "You need to leave" he growled. "Me,little wolf. I'm speaking to your wife. Be a good husband and give her to me. I will deal with you later" Klaus said standing at the house entrance. "You can't come in" Bryan smiled. "Really" Klaus said taking a step into the house. "How" I muttered. Bryan ran towards Klaus as played in my vision.

It ended with men holding Bryan and me on the couch. "Now, you told one of your ex's who you know works for me that my wife is here. Now I don't see her but I do smell her. She's been here with my brother. Now tell me where I can find her" Klaus said leaving no discussion.

"Please don't hurt him" I cried looking at Bryan. "I won't have my men hurt him" Klaus said sitting beside me. "Your brother Elijah and her child was with her" I stuttered. Klaus eyes went wide and a creepy smiled appeared on his face. "The child what gender was it. Was it healthy. Did it look like my wife" he asked with a joyful and curious voice.

"It...it was a girl. It looked like both of you. I treated the child because it was sick" I mumbled still looking at Bryan who eyes pleaded to not give up their location. "The child's okay now" Klaus ask desperate for an answer. I nodded my head nervously. "Great. Great" Klaus mumbled to himself.

"Now, where is my wife and baby girl" he demanded. "No you piece of shit. You don't deserve them. There a happy family with Elijah. They have a future. Don't go ruining it" Bryan spat. Klaus eyes glowed a dark brown. Klaus stood up standing over Bryan. Klaus's arm pulled back and became inches away from Bryan's face. "2008 LANE" I shouted.

Klaus's arm stopped from punching Bryan. Bryan's head shook looking down. He was disappointed and I knew I had made the mistake of telling Tara's location. Klaus turned looking at me smiling. "I gave you the location, now leave" I said glaring at Klaus. He began to chuckle "I told you I won't have my men hurt him. Not me. Your ex must really be jealous of Bryan. He told me he is the reason why my Wife was able to stay away from me for so long" Klaus said looking at Bryan. He walked around Bryan staring at him.

"You gave them supplies, helping them stay out from being seen by people. And you say that I have no future with my wife and kid. How about I show you what no future looks like" he smirked. Klaus fangs came out as he pulled Bryan head to the side. "No,no" Bryan struggled. Before I could do a thing. Klaus had bitten into Bryan neck.

The guards let Bryan go as his body fell limp to the floor. Klaus watched as I ran to Bryan's body. I held his head in my lap petting his hair back. His body began to get clammy and sweaty. His face looked pale. "He had about three hours of you alls future left in him. Enjoy" Klaus smiled leaving Bryan and I.

Klaus POV
I shut the door signaling for my driver to start the car. "Head to the address she said as fast as you can" I told my men.

Erika POV
I sat on the ground for an hour crying as Bryan body began to break down. He gulped taking shallow breaths. "I'm so, so sorry" I sobbed. Bryan smiled sadly " I loved you.....I still love you" Bryan said as a tear went down his face. "You left your pack for me. I should have just listen to you. I'm always being a bitch. You're the only one who has loved me. I.. I don't know what to do without you" I said holding my head against his.

Bryan held my face " you will continue living. Promise me" Bryan whispered. "I can't" I shook my head as my tears dropped onto Bryan cheek. "I always wanted to die a warriors death" Bryan smiled. I hiccuped seeing Bryan cough up black blood.

"Wor...worn. Elijah..abou..t... Klaus" Bryan whispered before his eyes closed and breathing stopped.

"Nooo" I sobbed laying my head on Bryan's body. Two hours passed and my eyes felt dead. I grabbed a piece of paper crumbling it up. I turned on the stove throwing the paper on the fire. I mumbled a spell and the paper disappeared. Leaving the gas on I walked over to Bryan's dead body. Laying close to his body I put my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry my best friend, my soul mate, my husband. I let you down. I can't live without you". I kissed his forehead and said the words.

"Incindia".

Third person
The house caught on fire reaching to the couple's body that became a pile of ashes together.

**************************
How do we feel about Bryan and Erika's death? Klaus is on his way to Tara. What do you think will happen? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!