Chapter 121

Tara POV
"Shut up. I'm with him because he respects me and give me a choice. What's pathetic is your childish jealous act of not caring about my relationship. When I could feel hatred you have seeing me with him" I smiled hitting a nerve.

Klaus growled looking at me murderiously.  Elijah scowled at me making my smile drop from my face. "Leave" Klaus said looking at Elijah. "I don't think-." "It's fine" I waved Elijah off. Elijah closed the door leaving Klaus and I alone.

"I understand now after our fight what I did wrong. But, I love you. We figured out together that we're mates. We're meant to be, love". I stood up from my seat with my heart aching. "You've hurt me and I.I...I can't be someone like that. I hate that my heart pulls to you. You force me to be with you emotionally  and physically. So, I'm glad you understand what you've done but you're going to atone for rest of your life. Not being with me should help you. You should be happy that I even let your daughter know of you" I spat wiping the tears from my face.

I left leaving him on his knees crying to himself. "Our mate, he's in pain" shiva spoke to me with cracked voice. "I don't care" I said. I heard giggling going towards Lily room. I stood in the door way watching her play with Elijah. He turned to me holding a mini teacup. "Are you okay". "I'm fine" I smiled whipping my stained cheeks. "Mommmy, come play" Lily held out a scone. "Okay" I said closing the door to Lilies room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Klaus POV
I hadn't felt remorse in the things I did ever. If I could fix anything it would be the way I treated Tara. I just wanted her to the point of not caring if I broke her. I wanted her to be bound to me and now I have loss her. I would protect her and our child. Although I couldn't stand to see my pathetic brother with my mate and wife.

I would have to deal with it since Tara's happy. "You know I don't like the way you treated her but I liked seeing you happy" Rebekah said coming in. I uncovered my face looking at her. "I chose to leave Marcel when Micheal came after us. He forgave  me after everything we had gone threw. You can still win her back but you have to stop acting like a bloody maniac".

I laughed " how can I stop that it's my personality". Rebekah hugged me giving me a sad smile. "Now stop mopping around and get started on a plan to protect your family".

Hayley POV
"I miss her already" I looked at Jackson. " I know" he said brushing my hair down and rubbing  my head. He kissed my temple looking at me. "Sleep, I need to patrol with the others". Hayley frowned "I should go with you" I said grasping his hand. "Rest. I got it you can take the next shift". Jackson closed the door and I laid back on the bed.

Jackson POV
Some of the men and I spread out into the woods. With my werewolf eyes, I looked around on guard for anything. I heard the leaves move and I looked behind me. I ears twitched turning back to around to come in contact with a fist.

Tara POV
"I wasn't worried but you should have called me like I asked you" Davina sighed over the phone. "I'm sorry. I had a talk with Klaus and had to put Lily to be bed" I groaned. "A talk with Klaus. If I were you I would have burnt his body. There would be no speaking to me. He needs to Aton to all the bad things he done since he was born" Davian muttered. "DAVINA" I yelled cutting her off. I covered my mouth realizing I had yelled.

"I'm sorry. It's just he apologized... I know, I know I will never forgive him but right now we need to focus on the promblem at hand" I urged. "That blood sucking  apologi-...okay, okay. I get it" Davina hissed. I hear a loud bang like a door being slammed open. "I will call you back" Davina said quickly hanging up.

"Wait-

"What's wrong" Elijah asked coming into our room. "Davina just hung up" I said looking at the phone. "Something important.... Jackson said there's a lot of clean up" he asid sitting down in the bed next to me. "We should finish our discussion" Elijah looked at me. I stood up shuffling my feet "I need to take a shower".

Elijah grasped my hand stopping me "stop it". "Stop what" I questioned. "We need to talk about you not telling me things and the way you've been acting. Something is different with you" Elijah eyes pleaded for answers. I sighed looking down at the ground back to him.

"I don't know. Ever since Ive transitioned I've been feeling different. A scary different.and I'm scared " I said holding Elijah's hand. "I promise that I won't let you change" Elijah entangled our hands.