Epilogue 3

Davina POV
Khol opened the door for me and I hoped out. He held my hand smiling. "This place hasn't changed much" he said looking at the brick exterior of the compound. "Are you ready" I asked. "We die all the time I've died three times now" he ranted. I held his bicep and he stopped rambling."Before we weren't as close but this time I really missed them" Khol voiced softened.

"Then, lets go. There gonna be happy to see you" I smiled. We walked into the compound where everyone was seated at a long table. The first one to notice was Rebekah. "Bloody- h..hell" she gasp causing everyone to look to the entrance. She ran toward Khol crushing him in a big hug.

Once they let go everyone came toward him. "Brother" Khol smiled. Klaus grabbed him by the nap embracing him. They both cried with Marcel patting them on the back. Rebekah wiped her eyes still looking at Khol alive and well. Freya stood beside me "How" she said breathlessly."You. I followed the information you gave me. It led me to Paris where a witch helped me".

Freya bit her lip looking worriedly at me and I knew what was coming next. "What was the price" Freya whispered. "Were bonded. I die,he dies. Vice versa" I explained. "Are you both okay with that?" Tara asked. "Actually we're both happy with it," I said while looking at Khol.

They all came to where Freya, Tara, and I were standing. "Thank you sis. Davina told me you gave her the information but I have to say. You let her go to all those weird covents" he heaved. "Well, I told her you wouldn't want this" she added. "I just wouldn't listen" I shrugged. Marcel laughed "she never listens. Such a stubborn girl". "Yea, Yea. Old man" I joked.

Marcel looked offended but Rebekah coaxed him. "And my, my. My dear sister in law" Khol gloated. Tara shook her head smiling. Khol gave her a side hug kissing her head. "I'm happy you're back Khol". "Kid number two" Khol said looking at Tara round belly.

Klaus wrapped his arms around Tara. "I'm hoping for a boy" Klaus said kissing Tara temple. "Elijah"Marcel called out. Standing at the entrance with a pretty brunette on his arm. "Brother" Elijah strutted to khol. I let him go and they hugged.

The girl slowly walked over while my eyes went back to Khol and Elijah. "You did it" Elijah smiled at me while hugging Khol. "Who's the chick" Rebekah asked with sass. Get ready I got the treatment from Rebekah when I first started dating Khol. "This is Katherine. My lady" Elijah revealed.

Marcel shook her hand "Nice to meet you" she greeted. "Why don't we continue eating? I will have the maids add four seats" Freya said. "Great" I said feeling the tension and awkwardness in the air.

Tara POV
I was happy that Elijah had found him someone. A guilt had been lifted off my chest however it was still awkward not have seen him in four years. Klaus hated me feeling depress because of Elijah choices as Klaus said. So we didn't visit him but now things seemed fine.

Klaus gently held my back guiding me to my seat however as soon as I sat down. A pool of wetness dripped down my leg. I looked down at the floor shocked. The first contraction and I screamed closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes the table that was once in front of me was smaked against the wall. Everyone looked at me stupified.

"Nope," I shook my head in denial. Klaus picked me up bridal style "You're going to be fine". "I'll call Kealin" Freya assured. Davina and Rebekah close behind us going up stairs. "Fuck" I hissed feeling another contraction and the walls shook. Klaus laid me in the bed as Davina held my hand. Rebekah rushed to my other side and patted my head with a towel.

"Ugh" I groaned from the contraction. "Lily...she was supposed to be here" I cried. "I will have Marcel and Khol go get her now" Klaus stated. "You need to take deep breaths" Davina said slowly beside me. I follow her breaths trying to dial down the pain. However another contraction comes and the windows crack.

Klaus came back in with Keelin. She sat down a bag ordering different things to everyone but I couldn't decipher clearly from the pain. Klaus came to my bed side holding my hand. His brows furrowed looking down at me. Keelin bent my legs looking at my dilation. "It hurts" I croaked with tears in my eyes. Keelin looked at me with soft concentrated gaze.

"I'm going to need you to push" Keelin explained. Davina and Rebekah came back with different tools. Klaus brushed my hair back as I gave his hand a squeeze. "AHGH" I yelled feeling my pelvis widen. "Little more" Keelin ushered. After more pushing and yelling. The glass that once was cracked was now pierced and shattered.

I sighed with relief hearing the hysterical yelling. Davina rapped our child in a towel and handed her off to Klaus. He cradled our baby with a smile. He soon walked over to me handing over our child. Everyone smile looking at our baby Boy. "I chose Lily name. Your turn" I say gasping for air. Klaus leaned in kissing my temple. He gave one look at our son and looked to our family.

"His name will be ......"