Chapter 63

Tara's POV
Not knowing where I was going had started to become a repeated event. We had been in the car for thirty minutes. When finally we stopped. I looked around and we were surrounded. By trees and small openings.

"Klaus" I questioned nervously. He came around the car taking my hand. "Trust me" he smiled. I took his hand as we entered the opening. There were stone steps with ropes to guide us. I left amazed at the sight.

We were at the very top where I could see the palm-fringed, white sand and rich turquoise waters. "Klaus this looks amazing" I smiled. Klaus smiled as I walked ahead going down the steps. I took off my shoes throwing them to the ground. I took one step onto the fresh hot sand feeling the soft pieces go into my toes.

I bent down cupping the sand into my hands and watch as it slipped between my fingers. My body got hoisted up back to my feet. "Klaus" I giggled turning around and cupping his cheeks. "I wish I had known we were coming to the beach. I would have brought a swimsuit" I said while looking at the waves come in.

"You don't need a bathing suit," Klaus said. I looked at Klaus seeing his mischievous grin. "No. No," I said slowly backing away. I ran as Klaus chased me around. He finally cornered me to where the shore was behind me and Klaus was in front.

My head went funny as I saw a flash of me running in the woods. I shook my head waving my head from Klaus coming any further. "Fine, fine, fine," I said. I pulled off my shirt and threw it over Klaus's body and my shorts. I left in a bra in undies that reminded me of a bikini.

I walked into the water turning my head slightly to see a horny Klaus. I went further into the water not realizing the huge wave that was coming toward me. It washed over making me go underwater.

Klaus POV
I watched Tara slowly walk into the water seductively. I bit my lip slowly walking into the water when I saw a big wave come over Tara. I dove into the water swimming where I had last seen her. I shouldn't have let her go into the water. I don't know if she can swim. I came up from the water looking around at no site of Tara.

"Tara" I yelled. I could hear a heartbeat coming behind me. I quickly turned around gripping Tara that was about to touch me. "Hey," Tara pouted. "I thought you.." I said holding Tara's soaked face. "What" she questioned. "I thought you couldn't swim and...." "I thought you knew everything about me. What husband doesn't know if her wife can swim or not" She said jokingly.

"You're right" I laughed nervously. "You just never liked the water so I didn't know". "This is supposed to be our honeymoon. Stop worrying about me so much" Tara smiled looking at my anxious face. "You're right". I pulled Tara close by the waist as we both floated in the water.

"Is this a private beach?" Tara asked as I kissed her smooth skin. "No, but I did get one of the officials to close it off for today". I nibbled on Tara's neck making her breath hitch. It had been a while since I had fed. My teeth extended and I bit into her neck.

Tara gripped my neck as she groaned. The punctured two holes I left on her neck had dripped blood. I bit into my hand and lifted it to Tara's mouth. She drank slowly taking in my blood. The bite mark had healed and Tara was dazed.

"You know how sleepy and hungry I get. After you drink from me" she smiled. "I know, I know. Time to get some food in you". "Last person to the shore is a rotten egg" Tara yelled as she began swimming.

Elijah POV
"Rebekah" I called knocking on the open door. "Elijah" she questioned sitting at her desk. I leaned against the door glancing at how immersed my sister was in her computer. "That room next door to mines that we do not use I want to do something. Do you have the key?" I asked.

She pulled out a set of keys dangling it in the air. "What are doing to the room" she questioned. "It's a surprise" I smiled.

Tara's POV
"Not fair you won. Stupid hybrid strength" I frowned. Klaus smiled at the sunset. "Did you really think you were going to win" he questioned as I button my shorts. "I did," I said sadly.

"How about I take you to a food courtyard to cheer you up". My eyes widen when he spoke about food. "Let's go," I said getting up from tieing my shoe.

Elijah POV
I opened the door to the room to see dust and Cobb webs everywhere. Closing the door I walked over moving the thick green curtains to the side letting in light. I turned around looking at the room.

Although it looks horrific now this will be the perfect baby room.

*******************
Bomb dropped will there be a baby between Klaus and Tara? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment! It encourages me to write more and I love talking to my readers!