Chapter 147

Klaus POV
I watched as the man and Tara talked. We weren't doing too bad against the monere's but the monster was the problem. It had the speed of a vampire and the strength of a wolf. It smashed a couple of wolves into splattered bodies.

We needed Micheal with his poison. He told us that he was trying to find a way to kill this monster. Now we just needed to hope he would come with it in time. Two monere's were holding my sister I camped towards one of them breaking his arms. I ripped out his heart throwing it at the other monere.

He whipped the blood from his face I grabbed Rebekah's hands holding her as flipped kicking him in the face. She stood over him pulling his head off. We continued fighting when I saw Micheal coming towards us. "Dad," Freya said. "It's worse than before," Micheal said looking at the wolves that were distracting the monster.

He pulled out a red vile I grabbed his shirt "Micheal what the bloody hell is this" I grilled. Elijah pulled me off. Micheal glances over to Freya"This is red oak. We need to get this on that thing" Micheal pointed to the monster. "Alright, I got a plan" Davina joined in.

Tara POV
"Look at this. You don't agree with us being overall supernaturals" I said kicking air. My father dodged all of my attempts however when I tried to go joking fight he would stop me. "I will make sure she doesn't kill your mate" he explained.

"Locking him up still isn't right" I uttered. "Enough" I whispered. I recited a spell making my father drop to the ground. I went to his body as his eyes glanced around him and then me. His body was as still as glue locked in place. He tried speaking but couldn't move his lips. "I won't let my mate die not when I thought he was gone I didn't tell him how I feel. I won't have a life like you. Not speaking out and being locked up where I don't want to be" I whispered to him.

I kissed his cheek and ran to fight. Not wanting to hurt the monere I vamped through cracks in necks knocking them out. I watch Klaus and everyone run towards the big monster. Paying attention then I didn't feel a monere wraps its arm around me. I lifted my knees kicking the monere that tried to grab my feet.

I flipped the other making him let me go. I watch Freya cast a protection spell as Marcel and Rebekah crawl up the monere's arms. While Klaus and Micheal are distracted. Freya's spell was breaking and the protection for Klaus and Micheal was disappearing. I vamped towards them but the monster had already grabbed Micheal. He held his arm and his leg pulling it apart.

Micheal looks to me then Klaus. "I'm sorry" hips lips moved. His body was split apart. Blood flew into the air as his organs swung. "FATHER" Freya yelled. The monster threw the separated pieces on the ground when the monster body shook. I could see Davina in the stands that stood where the monster's neck was.

She threw a vile of red liquid into the air and levitated to the monster. "NO," CALAHAN said. The liquid hit the monster's back causing the monster's skin to bubble like pus. "He's going to blow," Marcel said jumping off the monster body holding Rebekah.

With one last bubbling skin and blood covered the arena.  CALAHAN sat on her knees covered in blood. Alec held her but she pushed him off. I went to Klaus looking over him. Elijah not too far I could see his eyes glued to me. Freya was sobbing over Michael's pieced body. With blood everywhere, it was hard to decide what she could take as his remains. Davina touched her shoulder to comfort her.

However, Freya looked madder than ever. The same way Davina looked when Kol passed.

"It's okay" I heard my father tell CALAHAN. "NO, No" she yelled beating on the ground. I could feel anger roll off her. Klaus held my backside side "It's okay. All of her monere soldiers are dead including her monster" he smiled. He held my shoulder "We're okay. We can both go back to Lily " I smiled.

Klaus's eyes grew wide and he let go of me. I looked at him confused until a scream from deep within me appeared. A white wooden arrow was stuck through Klaus's heart. Everything moved in slow motion. Everyone yelling out. His body fell to the ground. I crouched over him sobbing.

Looking in the direction the arrow came from the concrete stands to see Damon with a bow smirking. My eyes moved back to Klaus's lips quivering. Him holding my torn face. "I'm just happy I got to see you again. I would only change the way I went about getting us together. Cause in this work or the next you are... mine, my love. Tell Lily I didn't break my promise.....".

His eyes closed and his body became pale. Slowly the black veins of death pulled from his heart to his chiseled face.

.
.
.
.
Klaus Mickealson is dead. How do
We feel about it? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment.