Chapter 86

Klaus POV
I wanted to be left alone but Rebekab came in with her excruciating voice. "What" I yelled getting up from my spot. I came into view and Rebekah looked up at me with wide eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you? You look like you're dying" She gasped.

I looked away clenching my jaw. Rebekah came closer "Nik. When is the last time you slept" her voice cracked. "Since she left. I can't sleep I can bearly eat. Only enough to sustain me". "Oh, Nik," she said trying to touch me. "Leave" I growled. "You will get through-" I cut her off growling. "GET OUT" I shouted in Rebekah's face stepping back. She walked to the door and took one last glance at me before closing the door.

I grabbed one of Tara's shirts sniffing it to get calm but looked in the mirror. I could see my golden brown eyes flicker. The only thing that can help me is having my wife and baby home with me.

Elijah POV
I held her hand waiting for her to wake up. She had fully transitioned but this response was unexpected. Tara's hand gripped mine and her body began to move. Her eyes opened and her parents came close.

Tara sat up looking at me and then at her parents. "You" she spat looking at her parents. The house began to shake and Tara began to tear up. "Stop it," Jhon said holding his hand out in a calming motion. The lights began to flicker and I remember this happening before.

"You need to control yourself," I told her. Tara glared at her parents. "Stop it. You say" she laughed dryly. "You aren't my parents" she stuttered. Ana and Jhon took a few steps back in shock. They were in a daze looking at a very angry Tara. "Get out" she yelled. Ana tried coming near Tara. "Please honey let us explain. Tara flicked her hand. Ana stood in place no longer able to walk.

John stepped in front of Ana "My child stop. We understand. We will leave now let. Your. Mother. Go" he stated. "Tara," I said getting her attention. "I know you're hurting but you have to let them go". Tara flicked her hand again releasing her mother. Jhon held Ana as she cried leaving the room.

The house had stopped shaking and the lights stop flickering. Tara began to sob and cradled her head into my chest. "They're not my parents" she cried in hysteria. "You saw a memory" I whispered petting her soft hair. She continued to cry but I knew the answer.

Flashback
There was a woman with a dark complexion standing above me. I held my arms out whining. The woman walked away but not before smiling wickedly at me. A man smiled warmly at me picking me up. "My sunshine say, PAPA," the man said. I giggled trying to get a hold of his face.

The man looked away while holding me. His face scrunched up in fear but when he looked at me. His eyes were a dark blue. "It's time," the same woman said. "I told you I won't allow it. I want her to grow up as a regular monere child" the man growled.

"She's not a regular monere. She is the child of us. She will never be a regular monere" the woman yelled. The man covered my ears as he mumbled something. The lady collapsed to the ground foaming at the mouth. "I'm sorry my love," the man said leaving the room.

He moved quickly through the halls with me in his arms. I began to cry but he shushed me. We eventually made our way outside going into the line of the woods. The man moved at vampire speed until a light shined ahead. Two people stood holding a torch. "Ana, Jhon. Take her. You must not let anyone know who she is" the man told my parents.

"Alec, they will kill you," my father said latching on to the man's elbow. The man smiled sadly looking at me in my mother's arms. "She will be safe and live the life she wants. You are her parents now. Please love her and protect her" the man teared up.

Growling and yelling were heard near us. "GO" the man yelled. My father and mother ran away not looking back. They arrived at a car and got in. As they drove away you could a hear loud deep howl.

Flashback ended
Ana POV
"She will never speak to us again" I wept sitting on the couch with Jhon. "We just need to give her some space. She needs to get control over her emotions". "We have to tell her," I said as my hand shook nervously. "We've kept this big secret from her. Her whole life. How can she not hate us" I sobbed.

"We're her parents. Alec wanted us to be there to protect her. We did what we thought was best to protect her. She will understand" Jhon hugged me pulling my head deep into his chest.
"Will she?" I thought to myself.

**************************
We are introduced to moneres! What do you think Monere is? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment it encourages me to update chapters.