Chapter 44

Freya POV
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL? HE IS OUR FATHER" I yelled at Klaus and Rebekah. Marcel was holding me back as I glanced between our beaten father and my siblings. Rebekah stood in front of me "you know nothing. What this man has done" Rebekah grimminced.

Klaus had walked closer to our father holding him by his chin. His body was kneeled to the ground vervained chains weighing him down. "What kind of sick twisted mind games did he play on you" Klaus smiled in a twisted way while looking over at me.

Tears had came down my face. I hadn't seen my father since Dahlia my aunt took me away. "My Freya" I heard my dad whisper. There was pregnant silence in the room. Klaus started laughing hakiling. "I'm gonna let you get your affairs in order. Stay with the man you call a monster of a father and reminisce. Then tomorrow I will kill him" he said before slamming the door leaving me sobbing holding my dad.

Rebekah glared at me walking away with Marcel.

Tara's POV
"What's wrong" I curiously looked at Elijah sad face. "Are you alright" Elijah scowered every inch of me with worry. I waved my hands " I'm fine. Klaus healed a couple scratches but I'm good" trying to get him to stop making that sad face. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you". I held the is aide of Elijah's face "I'm not dead nor am I seriously injured. It's not your fault" I smiled sadly.

He smiled and we started at each other. I heard a cough which made me move my hand. We both looked behind to see Klaus. His eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched. "Klaus," I said in a high tone. I fiddled with my night shorts nervously feeling guilty for some reason. Klaus disregard his brother and came in front of me. "We will see you tomorrow," Klaus said to Elijah before pushing me back into the room.

I saw Davina sitting on the bed with damped hair. "I change my mind. Davina Kol has called for you" Klaus said while still looking at me. "So" Davina questioned I could tell the sass coming from her tone. "Please," Klaus said while fake smiling at her.

Eventually, before giving me a glance she stepped out.
Klaus POV
"What's wrong," She asked. "What's wrong" I repeated. "Nothing" I sighed. If I got all worked up then Tara would get scared. I don't need to trigger any memories. "If there's nothing wrong then I can go get Davina," she said.

"Wait" I grabbed her hand. "I just, need you to sleep with me tonight. I just feel more relaxed knowing you're next to me" I said painfully trying to appear at my weakest. I could feel Tara's heart beating faster. "Yea," she said gently. She grabbed my head walking me to out bed. She got under the covers so did I. Once we were in a comfortable position with her back laying against my sternum I sighed.

After a couple of minutes, I could hear the sounds of Tara's soft snores.

Kol POV
I heard a knock on the door and I could tell it was Davina. I rushed to the door opening it up with my devilish grin displayed. "So, what's up Kol" Davina questioned. I looked down at her with my oversize black shirt swallowing her and some of my boxers. "Eyes up here" she snapped. "I'm glad you decided to come and see me. I knew you liked me" I leaned against the door.

"Klaus told me you needed to see me" she squinted at me. "Oh darling, you should have never left that room". "What do mean" she folded her arms arching her left eyebrow. "Well. Klaus is probably currently sweet talking your girl and she's probably sleeping with him". Davina scrunched up her nose while rolling her eyes.

I let out a light chuckle. "Not that kind of kind of sleeping with. I mean there probably asleep on the same bed. My brother can't fall asleep without being next to her anymore" I said amused while looking at Davina tap her foot in annoyance.

"Where am I supposed to sleep now," She said. I grinned " with me" I opened my arms out. "Not in a thousand years". "I can wait that long" I smiled. She looked away from me and she started checking me out. I had just gotten out of the shower so I had no shirt on and a pair of pajama pants. "I have a coach in here you can sleep on that" I said trying to get her into my room.

She sighed "Fine but if touch me. I will sick Marcel on you" she smiled wickedly. I let her in closing the door. "As if Marcel could ever hurt me, Darling," I thought to myself.

Freya POV
"Father" I cried holding his face. I could tell that he had vervain in his system keeping him from healing. He couldn't hold me but he put his face to mine. "Are you okay?" he said while crying. "I'm fine but what about you". "They did this to me," he said with hatred.

My eyes widen and my face paled. I stoop up from the floor. "Why we're you helping those witches. We're gonna hurt that girl" I looked at him. His face morphed into a dark expression and he looked at the ground. "If it would hurt the bastard then yes" he looked me in the eye with an expression I had never seen before.

I walked out closing the door hearing my father screaming for me. Tears poured from my eyes
"I have never seen he likes this. That's his son" I thought to myself".

*******************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Will Freys be on her sibling's side when that she has seen Mickeals true colors? Please vote and comment it encourages me to write and update more.