Chapter 7

Klaus POV
Once I knew everyone was asleep I came into Tara and I bedroom. I walked towards the bed looking at Tara sleeping figure. I went into the corner sitting in the chair. I was fascinated by every breath she took. I hadn't ever felt guilty towards the people I killed before. Now I was not only feeling guilt for what I had done to her but pain.

"I will never hurt her you again. I promise my love".

I saw movement in her body so I blurred out of the room.

Tara's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in from the balcony. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and texted Davina telling her I can go to the festival. I got out of bed and was walking towards my closet until I heard a knock at the door. I just hope it wasn't Niklaus.
I wasn't ready to see him. I walked over to the door to see Rebecca coming in.

"Hello,love. We need to get you dressed for this festival. I think you would look good with bright warm colors" Rebekah suggested. She walked into the bedroom with a bunch of clothes in her hand. I followed behind her to the bed."Rebekah, I didn't think you were actually gonna pick my outfit" I said while smiling.

"Of course, you know a woman always needs to look her best. And lucky for you you're already cute with a great body. A cute outfit is all you need". "Okay " I said as she handed me some clothes and I walked into the bathroom.After, a bunch of outfit changes, we decided on blue denim jeans and a green sweater. We went downstairs and I saw Davina, Josh waiting. We all went into the dining room to eat breakfast before we would leave for the festival.

We we're eating and talking. It was pretty fun until I saw Klaus walk into the room and everyone stopped talking. He walked straight toward me and kissed my forehead. He whispered in my ear " I need to talk to you".
We walked out of the dinning room and into the courtyard."I'm sorry that I hurt you" Klaus said. I didn't have any words to say to him.I just wanted to be away from him. He looked at me with sad expression.

"I ...I need to go. We will be back at 5."i said.
As I was turning around I heard Klaus say
"Wait". I turned around to look at him. He walked up leaving only an inch between us. He opened my hand placing a card in it."I want you to use this at the fair. Make sure you stay by Davina at all times. Go have fun,love" he pulled me closer to hug him. He kissed my temple before letting me walk back into the dining room.

At the Festival
We had been walking for a while. Davina bought some herbs from some of the merchants.While Josh danced with dancers on the main stage. The festival had many things like a Ferris wheel, rollercoasters and good food. We ate corndogs, tacos and almost every fried thing they had at the festival. Davina and I sat down on a bench exhausted from walking. Josh walked to go get us some drinks to cool down.Davina glanced down at her phone when I noticed some men in on black approaching us. As they got closer I noticed the fangs coming out of their teeth.

"Davina.Those guys.." I tapped her shoulder
Davina looked up and grabbed my hand. We ran towards the exit of the festival. We were almost there until we saw more men appear in front of the exit. Me and Davina took a turn down the alley only to find it a dead end.

"We got you now bitch one of the guys"said.
"Get behind me "Davina ordered. I started tearing up as the men came towards us. Davina started mumbling incantations as the wolves were being brought down to their knees. They screamed in agony while we ran past the them. Before turning the corner I could see the men on the ground lifeless.

I let go of Davina to put my hand on my knees wheezing as I tried to catch my breath. I looked up and saw Josh come running towards us.
"Are you both okay" Josh asked."Yea, we're fine. Some wolves were chasing us but I handled it.We just need to get out of here" Davina said in a rush.