Chapter 143

Tara POV
I took one last glance at myself in the mirror. My father had gifted me an outfit for this horrendous outing. I had on a baby blue sunflower dress with a matching umbrella. I guess he has old fashion taste. I came out of the closet to see Damon at his desk. His eyes racked my body like the hungry wolf he is. His gaze finally went to my face with a smile.

"Enjoy yourself" he chirped. I nodded then left the room rolling my eyes. As I went down the steps I could see my father and CALAHAN next to each other. My father turned around smiling however, I frowned looking at the matching outfit CALHAN was wearing which was green. My father held my hand kissing it "you look as lovely as a petal my daughter". "Thank you" I whispered.

The maids led us to a limo and we got in. My parents sitting on one side while me on the other. "Your mother and I were thinking we could all transform to our wolves. I would love to see my daughter's wolf" my father said with a big smile. I sucked in a deep breath plastering a smile nodding. We went through the town and went off road for twenty minutes.

Finally, the limo had parked and the driver let us out. It was a beautiful pine forest. In front of us was an opening where I could hear a stream near by and birds chirping. My father and CALAHAN held hands as I followed behind them. "Your father and I used to come here all the time. He built this place when we poor. This was our first home" CALAHAN explained.

The stream I heard was finally in sights. There were stone steps going down into the pool like stream. Flowers blossomed a beautiful pathway leading to a picnic like set up. Once we were sat my father brought out the food from the basket. "I didn't know what you like but your mother always loved fruit. I was hoping you had the same taste" my father peeved.

Clenching my teeth "I'm pretty picky" I hissed wrinkling my nose. CALAHAN frowned then held Alec hand. "She's just like you" CALAHAN laughed. My father smiled at CALAHAN touch then looked over to me. He stood up holding a nervous expression. "How about we eat later. As I said I want to see your wolf" my father said. I nodded feeling anxious to see my father wolf even CALHAN.

Did I look like them both? I went behind a tree and transformed. "Tara" I heard shiva voice. I jumped not hearing her voice in a while. "Why haven't you been speaking with me"? "Your mother has cut me off from you. She can't stop me from talking to you in our wolf form" Shiva explained. I looked around and saw no one.

I sniffed the air and began to track "Can she hear us" I asked? "No. I know of your plan that sets in three days. It is smart" Shiva said in a proud tone. I stopped hearing a sound in the bushes. I jumped pouncing to land on a brown wolf. I got up letting the wolf up. We circled each other "that's your father wolf " shiva spoke. In some way I could recognize him.

He was larger than I and his brown fur was very different from my silver. He towered over me and nudged his snout tickling my neck. I trouted away but bumped into something. A black wolf stood bigger than I but smaller than my father came. "That's your mother" Shiva announced. "Not my mother" I interjected.

She rubbed herself against my father as he stood strong. His eyes never faltering from me I could sense his love. He was happy with us being all together which made me feel bad. His mate my biological mom was the killer of my family. I shouldn't be happy with either of them. However, my train of thought was lost when CALAHAN whipped her tail in my face.

She ran away but I began chasing her. We all played in our wolf forms. Since transforming I had never been able to enjoy being a monere. The wind going through my hair and my feet pounding against the earths floor. I felt power one with everything. This was the feeling of being a monere.

We transformed back and sat back at the picnic mat. "Your wolf what is her name" CALAHAN asked. "Shiva" I muttered. "She's beautiful" my father smiled. "Since, the mating ceremony is off I think there should coronation instead" CALAHAN declared. My father looked away from me. They had already talked about this.
"No" I stated. "Listen, your mother and I think it is a good idea. Our people have been waiting for their lost princess to come back. There are things that you need to learn. I think staying here for a bit will do that" my father explained.

I stood up making them do the same. "What about what I want" I said holding my chest. "You got what you wanted. You didn't want to marry Damon. So, you won't marry Damon right now" CALAHAN explained. My father looked at CALAHAN with screwed eyes telling her to be quiet. He stepped in front of her "Listen, honey your mother and I -

I cut him off laughing "I'm tired of you calling her my mother. She is not my mother. My mother is named Ana. You sleep with her and now she has you hypnotized. She killed my mate and my daughter. Your granddaughter" I burst out. "She locked me up. Kept me from you. If I can forgive her so can you. I know it will take some time but we have forever" he spouted.

Tears streamed down my face shaking my head. "You both are monsters" I whispered. CALAHAN came from behind my father her eyes now red with anger . "Stop with this foolish behavior. You can have another child a better one. A full monere child. You will be crowned princess in three days. You will get your act together and be ready to present yourself to our people" she said standing close in front of me.

"I'm ready to go home" I said before walking to the limo. "Our plan won't work unless-" Shiva muttered off. "Unless what" I asked stepping into the car.

"Unless I teach how to control and use your monere powers like CALAHAN".