Chapter 104

Ana POV
We heard a knock on the door which made John get up from the dinning room. He looked through the peep hole and opened the door. "Hello, sir we're here to take you to New Orleans. Alpha Jackson sent us" the woman spoke in a authoritative voice.

John turned to me signaling for us to leave. Jhon locked the door to the house and we got into a small Toyota car. "Soon we will able to see our child" I whispered to John.

Tara POV
"It's time for dinner" Klaus smiled putting on a shirt. I had sat in bed practically the whole day. I was to weak to do anything and that made more frustrated. Klaus carried me to the restroom and to the shower. I felt humiliated that I was stuck in the position.

"Lucky me. I will be eating my dinner up here" I said dryly. Klaus turned walking over to me. He pinched my chin between his fingers. "Remember you're going to learn to be a good wife. That starts with eating dinner as a family" Klaus explained. I sighed looking at Klaus. I wanted him to stop touching me. The sparks appeared where he touched.

"Let's get you down stairs" Klaus said picking me up. I gripped on to Klaus shoulders making him smirk at me. I rolled my eyes as went down the stairs. I saw a wheel chair at the bottom making me groan. "This must have been your bright idea" I looked at the wheel chair.

I felt a vibration coming from Klaus chest. I looked up at him as he laughed making me wide eyed. "It was actually Rebekah' idea" Klaus said sitting me in the chair. Although I was annoyed of this wheel chair I did think Klaus smile was a little handsome.

Klaus rolled me into the dining room where I saw Lily being fed by Rebekah. "Mommy" Lily screamed. She got out of her seat slowly hugging my knee. I patted her head "I missed you" Lily said looking up at me with a toothy grin. " I missed you too" .

"Daddy said I couldn't come into your room because you are sick. Are you feeling bwetter" Lily blinked looking at Klaus then me. I smiled nodding my head. "Why you sit and finish your food, mommy need to eat" Klaus said in a gentle tone. Klaus wheeled me to an open spot next to the head chair.

Klaus sat down close to me rubbing my hand. I couldn't move my hand for my weak state so I glared at him. "I will feed you" Klaus smiled. A maid sat down a plate of chicken with pasta. Klaus cut a piece of chicken and rolled the fork. Klaus blew on my food and fed me. I was revolted by Klaus but was relishing in the delicious dish.

"How's it taste" Klaus asked. "Great" I mumbled under my breath. I looked at Lily who was making mess of her pasta. "Lily use a napkin" I said worriedly. "Lily smiled at me with pasta sauce on the side of her mouth. "Yes, mommy" Lily said rubbing her whole face with the white napkin beside her.

"You're just too adorable. You look like the perfect blend of your mom and daddy" Rebekah tapped Lily nose. Lily grinned but my face paled. Klaus smiled warmly at Lily making my stomach get butterflies.

I finished dinner and Klaus sat back in seat listening to Lily talk. "What else do you like to do" Klaus asked. "I like to wride horsies. Pwick up flowers. And play hide and seek at our other house" Lily smiled but frowned. "Do you miss your other home" Klaus asked with hooded eyes.

"A little but I love it lots here. I do miss papa and Mimi. And liji" Lily said sadly. "Liji" Klaus questioned looking to me. "That is what she calls Elijah" I said in a low tone. Klaus nodded looking at Lily. "Should we watch a movie to cheer her up". "I think we should all go to sleep. Lily haas a bee time" my voice cracked.

"Mommy" Lily groaned. "She been going to sleep late. A movie shouldn't ruin things. You can restart her bed time on Monday" Rebekah grinned. "Good idea. Why don't you go with auntie Bekah to set up the movie" Klaus explained. "Okay" Lily said getting help from Rebekah out of the chair. They both headed out of the dinning room leaving Klaus and I alone.

The maid picked up our plates and Klaus watched. Once the maid left Klaus pulled my wheel chair closer to him. "You need to stop fighting this. You think Lily will be happy seeing us fight" . "Lily is smart she can tell if something is full of shit. Like us being a family"  I spat.

Klaus kissed my forehead "you're just so fiery tonight. Keep saying things like that and I will up your vervain dose". "I hate you"I stated. Klaus turned my wheel chair walking me out the room. In a sad tone he muttered "I know".

**********************
Sorry guys but there will only be one chapter updated today. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Will Klaus have a redemption? Team Klaus or Team Elijah for the ending? Please vote and comment it encourages me to update more chapters!