Chapter 128

Elijah POV
I stumbled falling near my brother's body. Klaus just stood there staring at the heartless body of our brother. "He... he's dead," I said with a hollow voice. Davina shook her head "HE'S NOT DEAD" she yelled. Tara held her shoulder "Look at him". Davina sobbed as tears rolled down her face. "No, no" she tried moving out of Tara's grip.

"We must tell Rebekah and Marcel. We need to bring him home" Elijah whispered. "This was that man's doing" Klaus twitched. He slammed the door close angrily leaving us all. "He told me he would never leave me. He's the only person I had left" she weeped. I held her closer to my chest. "You have me," I said patting her head.

"We need to take him home. I will go get Klaus" Elijah said coldly. I stood up letting go of Davina. "I will go get him. Can you stay with her" I looked at Elijah. He nodded and with one last look, I went outside. I closed my eyes sniffing the air but I felt his pain. "Mates upset" Shiva whimpered. I followed his scent into the woods to see Klaus sitting on the ground against a tree.

I slowly walked towards him with leaves and twigs cracking under me. "You should have stayed with the witch. She's in a lot of pain right now" I heard Klaus mumble. I stood in front of him to see tears falling from his eyes. "He's gone" Klaus whispered. I sucked in a breath sitting down next to him.

"I'm sorry that this happened to him". Klaus didn't say anything but laid his head on my shoulder. The contact with his face made my skin jolt making me sigh with satisfaction. We stayed like this for ten minutes. "Elijah wants to bring Kol back home. He needs your help," I said leaning off the tree.

Klaus stood up holding out his hand for me. I took it and we walked back to the house. Klaus and Elijah put Kol in the back seat. Then brought the captured monere in as well. I helped Davina into the act who was cold. She hadn't spoken or looked at any of us. She was frozen maybe in shock. We quickly drove back home notifying Hayley the monere Davima had caught.

Tara POV
The wolves took the frozen in place monere down the dungeon. I held Davina close to me moving into the house. I looked back to see Rebekah falling at the sight of the trunk being opened. It was late and I was thankful for that. Lily would be asleep and wouldn't have to see this.

I took Davina upstairs into my room. I bathed her and had her change. I laid in bed beside her holding her hand. She was facing me eyes puffy with her cheeks swamped with tears. "I loved him so much. He...he died protect me... I wish we had got to be together longer". "Im so sorry"  I cried. "Its not your fault" Davina explained. The room went silent.

"It's the woman who sent him to find us. I'm going to kill her and every last one of them" she said with fierce striking eyes. I nodded as she closed her eyes falling to sleep. Throughout the night Davina body shook and she would mutter to herself. I got up leaving her alone and going downstairs into the parlor room. The light was on and all the Michealsons were gathered in the room.

They all look to me and Elijah came closer. "How's Davina doing" Elijah asked. "Not good" I held my wrist. "So, the monere's killed him" Rebekah asked with a solemn expression. "Yes, she said he died protecting her" I whispered. Everyone grew even darker with me saying that. "I'm going to kill them" Klaus said standing up from the couch.

"We don't know where they are? How many there are of them truly. We can't just go in fighting them. He was able to kill an original vampire. I don't want to loose anyone else" Freya sighed leaning against the wall. "Maybe we're looking at the wrong person. Maybe we should just give them what they want. I mean she is one of them" Rebekah side eyed me.

"She's never been around them. They might want her but they won't ever have her" Klaus growled. "We should be mourning our brother not getting revenge" Elijah said loudly. The room went quiet and fire crackled under the fire place.

Rebekah got up with Marcel following her. She nudged me while leaving making me knock into Elijah. He held me gently looking down "she doesn't handle grief well". "I understand it hasn't been that long. We must plan a proper funeral". "He won't be buried" Klaus ordered. "Or cremated" Freya  spoke.

"We don't bury we leave them in there coffin" Elijah explained. I sat on the couch wiping the tears "how am I gonna explain this to Lily". Klaus face showed pain however Elijah held me petting my head. This was it. I was tired of things happening because of the mistakes my parents made.

I will fix things and put an end to these MONERE'S.