Chapter 116

"This women CALAHAN is someone powerful. She's something you've never seen or encountered before. Klaus is a cake walk compared to her" I stated. "Yes your father and mother has explained. They've put up a shield to protect us from the monere's" Jackson said holding his hand.

"Well what you don't know is she sent a man to fully convert me into a monere. I killed that said man to protect my daughter. This was her plan. The guy that I killed served to her. He wasn't scared and he didn't think for himself. So, I want to ask she has a stadium full of those same relentless obeying people. Who listen to her every word. How will you protect your pack from that" I questioned.

Elijah held my hands that was shaking. "She did what" My father yelled. "What do you think she wants from you" he asked. I shook my head " I don't know. What I do know is she wanted me to turn fully. I came here to ask my parents why she would do something like this".

Jackson looked to my parents as there faces paled. "The only thing I can think of is she wants to ascend" my mother whispered. "Ascend" Elijah questioned with confusion. "Your biological father gave us you because your mother wanted  you to be with someone early. She wanted to give you a fake mate. Your father wanted you to grow and get older. Then find your mate".

"So.. she wants her to ascend to what find her mate" Jackson questioned. "It's complicated. You can't find your true mate until you're fully monere" my mother explained. "So, CALAHAN wants Tara to find her mate and ascend as queen" Elijah says gruffly

"Yes, that's what I think" my father said nodding his head. "And if this happens" Jackson questioned. "CALAHAN has always wanted to rule over everyone. She thinks monere's are superior to all supernaturals and humans. She will take Tara and her mate. Making them rule over everyone. Anyone who stands in her way will die" my mother said darkly.

Davina POV
I sat on the couch with Lily and Kol. He played with her making her smile. This is what it would be like if we had a child. He's so good with her. The Luna waked making Kol stiffen. She had a splatter of cookies and juice on it. She sat the plate on the small glass table in front of us. The Luna sat in a chair staring at Lily.

"Cookies" Lily squealed. She looked at Kola and I waiting for permission. "God ahead" I smiled. The Luna quickly held a cookie out for Lily. The Luna waited watching Lily hands take the cookie. Lily looked at her with her sparkling eyes smiling " thank you". A single tear ran down he me face.

The sorrow she must feel seeing this child. "Is it good" the Luna named Haley asked. Lily nodded with small crumbs along her mouth. The Luna smiled warmly looking at Lily from head to toe. "Here, how about some juice" Luna said gently holding a cup. Lily took the glass taking small sips.

She sighed sitting the cup down. Kol's phone rang making him take his call. Lily sat back down flalling her legs hugging. "I'm bored I was Kolly to come back". Haley shot up from her sat leaving. She came back with a pink bunny stuff toy. Lily jumped up but I held her.

Luna face sadden as she say down. Her eyes went from Lily to mine. "Please, could i just hold her once. I promise I won't hurt her" the Luna began to tear up. I took a breathe looking at Lily. I let her go and she walked to Luna.

Lily skipped into Luna's arm and she hugged her. She pulled Lily onto her lap and handed her the doll. As lily played the Luna petted her head crying. Lily stopped playing with the bunny and turned to the Luna. Haley tried sucking her tears back up but Lily could already see.

"Don't cry" Lily said wiping a tear from Haley face. I smiled at how kind hearted and friendly Lily was. She definitely got her mother side. There was a loud sound. The sound of an explosion. The house shook making Lily cower into Haley's chest. There was another one and I Evan to worry.

"We're under attack" someone yelled from outside the house. "We have.we have a secret shelter let me take her there for safety" Hayley asked. "Stay here" I told her going outside. There we're people attacking one another and I could see other using magic.

"It's them, the monere's" Kol stated coming up to me. "You need to go inside" Kol argued. "No, I need to protect Lily. None of them are getting inside this house. Now go find Tara and them" I yelled. Kol kissed me holding me tight. He let me go and sped away. Two unfamiliar people stood in front of me with fire in the hands. "If you want to come in here you have to come through me" I yelled.

"Incendia".

*******************
Hi guys hope you like the update chapters.