Chapter 120

Tara POV
As we got in our cars Davina stopped me. "Are you really gonna go back with him" Davina said looking at Klaus who was putting Lily in the car. "We're just staying at the compound. I would never get back with that monster" I spat.

"If you say so be careful" she hugged. I smiled patting her back "I will. Are you sure you and Kol want to stay here" I asked. "Yea, I feel bad. I want to help with your parents to fix there home and protect them from the monere's". "Okay" I nodded. I said goodbye to my parents hugging them. "I don't trust him. If I could kill him I would. The only reaon I'm letting you is because Elijah is going with you and Lily" my father said glaring over at Lily.

I got settled in the car as Elijah started the car. Lily road with Klaus am Rebekah. We drove to the compound and settled in. It was like a nightmare coming back. Memories of when I was helpless replayed in my head. "You okay" Elijah asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
I smiled nodding looking at the staircase.

"Mommmyyy" Lily ran in to me. I looked down at her gleaming face. "Rebekie said that she got me lots and lots of toys clothes. You tooo" she said excited. My eyes went over to Rebekah with a questioning look. "You need clothes so does my cute niece. No need to say thank you" she smiled.

Klaus came in making my body stiffen. "The rooms are the same. I have guards posted at every opening. For now you and Lily shouldn't leave the compound" he explained. "So exactly how it used to be then" I sassed. Klaus clenched his jaw looking to the ground as Elijah held my hand telling me to stop.

"Why don't we all just separated. Tara and I will explain thing later" Elijah told Klaus. I held Elijah's hand going up the stairs. Elijah held Lily as we looked at her room. It was still beautiful as always built for a princess. I watch Lily move around the room playing with different things. Is stood at the door way sighing "Mommy and I will be back okay. Stay here and play" Elijah said.

"Okay Lijhy" Lily smiled. Elijah and I went into his bedroom. I ploopee on the bed taking off my shoes. "You see he's still thinks he owns me. Telling me what to do. And Lily just loves him which makes it more difficult to hate him" I growled. Elijah took of his suit laying on the chair in corner. "You need to calm down. You know things are not the same. We're together and you have the power to stop him" Elijah said weirdly emphasis on power.

I turned looking at Elijah " is something wrong" I asked. "No,no" Elijah said rolling up his sleeves. I squinted at him not believing but too tired. "I really don't want to talk to him". "I will be there... right with you" Elijah said gently. I smiled kissing his cheek. "Ew" shiva said in my head. "Shut up" I said.

Elijah looked at me confused I shook my hands "not you....ever since Turing fully I've been hearing this voice in my head... my wolf" I whispered. "Your wolf" Elijah questioned. I nodded as Elijah stood up from the bed. He walked around "where you going to tell me that you had this wolf in your head"? "Yea, eventually" I said standing up.

"Eventually" Elijah stopped him his tracks looking at me. I came close holding both his hands "I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away but it was alot going on. You had just woke up then I fought Klaus" I explained. Elijah was about to speak when the door opened. Klaus stood leaning against the side of the door. "Trouble in paradise" he said with a clenched fist.

I glared looking at him in the door way. "What do you need, Niklaus"Elijah asked. "I'm ready to get the information im needed to know about these monere's". "We will meet you in the study" Elijah said looking at me. Klaus eyes flickered to me showing a thick emotion of love.

He left us alone and I looked back at Elijah. "We finish taking about this later". I sat in the study chair with Elijah and Klaus standing up. "The man that tried attacking me and our daughter came from your mother" Klaus asked. "Don't call her that, they call her CALAHAN. She's there queen". "So you would be the princess" Klaus smirked.

"Klaus" Elijah said rolled his eyes. "I guess. She plans on forcing me to take her thrown. My parents said she needs to get a mate for to ascend with or whatever". "Your mate" Klaus said with darken eyes. Elijah stepped in front blocking me "CALAHAN chosen mate for Tara. Not you" Elijah glared.

Klaus scoffed "look at you getting all bothered. If only you got like that when you were charmed by Kath.er.ina" Klaus smiled. "Katherina" I said making Elijah look at me. "It is nothing. Klaus is just being childish".

"Childish...how about pathetic. You're dating your brothers wife. Had to take her away to love you, huh".