Chapter 135

Davina POV
"Turn right here" I frantically said. Elijah pulled off and parked. "FUCK" Klaus grated. "There's nothing here Davina" Klaus said angrily. I looked at the map to see words appear "YOU WONT FIND HER". "Shit" I said throwing the paper to the front. "Elijah" grabbed it reading it and sighing.

"What are we to do now? I knew I shouldn't have fucking trust you? I left my daughter. I promised to bring Tara back" Klaus trembled. "I did the spell Niklaus. Don't you think I want to get her back too. We can't go back. I won't go back till we find her" I said.  "You both need to stay calm. We need to come up with a plan re think our thoughts" Elijah said starting the car.

He drove for four hours until we pulled into a country like estate. We all got out and headed inside. "Did you kill someone for this house" I asked. "I own it. Not all of us kill the owners and take things we want" Elijah not subtly looked to Klaus. "I don't do those things like that anymore but thanks for reminding brother that I am not as noble as you" Klaus said throwing his hands in head.

Klaus went up the stairs leaving us alone. "Is there anyway to do a locator spell" Elijah asked. The monere's have blocked me however they don't have this. In my hands I held the Bennett witches grim-roe given from a friend (Bonnie).

"Hmm" Elijah said looking at the book like he had seen it before. "You know Bonnie Benett" I asked with uneasy eyes. "My brother as us all have come upon her and her line of powerful ancestors. However I believe that specific book is dark magic".

"I need supplies" I said ignoring over the "black magic". "There is pen and paper in the study. Write it down and I will go get the items" Elijah spoke. "I will get them" Klaus said from behind us. Elijah glared at Klaus while Klaus  narrowed his eyebrows.

Tara POV
I woke up gasping seeing bars in front of me. In the darkness my vision was hyper I could see everything clearly. I was in there dungeon. "JACKSON" I yelled. I could hear coughing on the left side of me. "Is that you" I questioned. There was just a heartbeat no voice. "If you're talking about the alpha guy they moved him when they brought you in here" I heard a man's voice on the other side of my cell.

"Was..was he alive" I asked worriedly. "He was beaten pretty bad but he was alive" the man explained. I leaned against the wall and sat down. "I still have a chance" I whispered. I laid my head on my knees. I had to figure out some way to get out of here. The clinking of heels was heard and a slam of metal door. The shoes got closer and closer to finally they stopped.

"You're awake" CALAHAN smiled. I faced the wall ignoring her "you can ignore me all you want but I will be drying you out and no food. Until you get with program" she growled. I stared at the wall and she went to the other cell beside mine. She had a gray and I heard a metal slot open. Then, she left slamming the metal door.

"That smells good. What did she give you" I asked. "Steak and potatoes" the man said dryly. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you. It might be poisoned" I uttered. The man began to laugh once he had calm down he spoke. "She would never poison me but she has hurt me" he said with a shrill voice. "She's killed one of my good friends and my daughter's father" I said playing with my hands.

"You're a mother" he questioned. "Yes" I smiled warmly. "I miss her so much. I hope I get to see her again" I sighed heavily, gripping my head. "I had a daughter. I had to give her up to save her. I wish I had go to see her grow up but I know the people I gave her up to will take care of her. I bet she's a beautiful young lady" he said mournful voice.

"Im sorry I couldn't think of losing my Lily" I whispered. "I hope you see your daughter again". We both sat in silence feeling the comfort of each other words. Although we didn't know what the future held for us.

Klaus POV
"I have a witch that will have half of these items" Elijah spoke while he drove. "Just go to Mystic Falls. Davina know Bonnie and she will get us everything we need. She gave Davina the book" I said annoyed. Elijah sighed using his blinker to move into the next lane.

"What's the sigh for" I asked. "For heaven's sake, do you think they want to see you again? Although the torment and killing". "I've been forgiven and if you didn't know I saved a certain person's life" I playfully smirked. Elijah rolled his eyes hitting the gas. We passed up
Mile sign saying "400 miles till Mystic Falls".

*************************
Who is Tara talking to in the dungeon?
We're going to Mystic Falls!! What characters do you think or want to appear? Who is your favorite character in the TVD? Hope you all enjoyed the two updates! Please comment and vote!