Chapter 46

Tara POV
I opened my eyes to see Klaus staring at me. "Look away I look horrible" I said while turing away from him getting up. "I think you look beautiful my love. Like a baby kitten" he smirked.

I blushed walking over to the restroom. Klaus came up behind me holding my stomach. I put my head against his chest looking up at him. " I'm hungry" I pouted. "Me too" Klaus replied right before biting into my neck. I groaned in pain panting gripping his arm that wrapped across my stomach.

Klaus took his fang from my neck and I slapped his chest. "Next time let me know you're going to do that" I yelled. Klaus licked the two hole punctured wounds he made. "I'm sorry. Here" he said giving me his arm to drink his blood. I put my mouth to the blood that dropped from his arm. After, a couple of metallic sips my wound was healed.

I nudged my arm into his stomach making him cough moving back. I smiled right before closing and locking the bathroom door. Thirty minutes later I came out of the restroom freshly showered.

Klaus POV
I sat in the chair as Tara walked out of the restroom. She was dressed in a black skirt and white t-shirt. "Come Klaus. I'm ready to eat" she smiled opening the door. I followed behind her until we reached the dining room. Davina, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Marcel were all waiting.

"Finally" Rebekah yelled. "We've been waiting for both of you to come down to start eating " Kol sighed. "I came to get you but Klaus wouldn't let me" Davina pouted. Tara walked over to Davina hugging her from behind.  "I'm sorry if I had known I would have gotten up" Tara scolded me with her eyes. Tara took a seat next to Davina while I sat at the head of the table.

The maids brought in the dishes for breakfast. "So Davina where did you sleep last night" I smirked while cutting my pancakes. "With me" Kol smiled from ear to ear. Tara coughed trying to swallow her food. She glanced at Davina with wide eyes. "It's not what you think" Davina said in a high pitch tone. "We slept in the same room". "You mean the same bed" Kol held Davina's hand that was laying on the table.

She shook her hand out of his grip. "Only because you put me there" she scowled at him. Kol laughed nervously looking at everyone. "Nothing to be ashamed about"Rebekah smiled mischievously. "I'm not ashamed cause nothing happened" Davina gritted her teeth. "There both consenting adults" Elijah said while whipping his lips with his napkin. After everyone finished there food I was ready to deal with Micheal.

Rebekah and Elijah walked out of the room. "I need to handle some business so stay in the house with Davina. I will be back in a little while" I explained to Tara. She nodded looking a little sad hearing me leave. I kissed her on lips and saw her ears ears turn red.

"I'm gonna be leaving too I need a kiss" Kol looked at Davina. Davina held the middle finger up at him. "You will miss me" Kol smiled before following me out.

Tara's POV
"Uhhh.. He gets on my last nerve" Davina forehead twitched.  "I think you both are cute together. You said you liked him". "I mean I do he just frustrates me. It's like he knows I like him but I don't want to be too eagered".
"I dont think you're being too eagered. You don't want someone to swoop in and get him" I told her. "That true" she replied.

Klaus POV
"Are you really going to kill him Klaus" Kol asked me. "He's done too much for me not too". I got to the cellar where Elijah and Rebekah were standing. " I know he is a monster Nik but I don't think we should kill him" Rebekah said while folding her arms.

"We shouldn't kill him" I laughed. "He chased us for almost a thousand years to kill us and you don't want me to kill him. HE ALMOST KILLED TARA" I yelled. Rebekah looked at the floor while Elijah glanced at me with pity. I walked into Micheal room to see him still shackled.

"The bastard has come to end me" Micheal smiled. "Please Niklaus don't don't do this" I heard Freya say. I turned around to see her crying looking at Micheal. "She's right Klaus we might need him in the future" Elijah explained.

"He will stay locked up here and vervained" I looked at Freya. I walked out of the room going into the next cellar. Tara's parents were sat on the floor holding each other. They didn't bother looking at me. I let one of the vampires sit two plates down of bread and some pasta.

"Eat" I looked down at them both. I left the room slamming and locking the thick black door. "What's gotten you all giddy" Elijah looked at me curious. "Nothing" I turned walking up stairs thinking

"Tara is all mine and no one will be able to hurt  or take her away from me".

****************************
I loved Kol and Davina relationship in "Original's". How about you all loved it or hated it? We're back! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please Comment and Vote!