Chapter 93

Tara POV
"Oh really" I smirked patting Elijah shoulder. I turned around laughing swaying my hips side to side. Coming downstairs I saw my father with his basket of vegetables. Him and my mother were washing the veggies together.

My mother turned around smiling seeing Elijah and I. "Are we using the meat in the fridge or" my mother ask looking at Elijah. In a hurry Elijah bluttered "the fridge". My father turned around looking Elijah. We all began laughing. I made my way to the stool watching my parnets move throughout the kitchen.

Elijah joined in preparing the meat while my parents cooked the vegetables. I got up and everyone paused. "Where are you going" my father asked. "I want to help" I pouted. "Noooo" my mother shook her hands. Elijah glance at my mother then me. "You know what happened last time" he said.

Flashback
"Are you sure" Elijah asked holding a babbling Lily. "Yea" my voice cracked smiling to convince him to leave me in the kitchen. "Okay" Elijah said leaving me alone. I looked at the two carrots beside me. "I got this" I said.
Twenty minutes later .......
"Shit" I yelled as the fire flew from the pot. Elijah came running in turning off the stove as I backed away. The fire went down but the sweet carrot baby food I was making was burnt. Elijah turned around "you're never allowed to cook again".

Flashback ended
"Fine" I sighed sitting back down. My father plated the broccoli and carrots. While my mother plopped some mash-potatoes with shredded cheese on top. Elijah had made some pork chops which looked delicious. We ate our food and I cleaned up. Least I could I do with everyone cooking.

My father and mother stayed till I finished with the dishes. Elijah tapped his finger rapidly waiting for them to leave. My mother coughed looking between Elijah and I. "Honey, how about we watch that movie in our living room" my mother said sweetly. "Alright" my father said smirking at my mother.

My father chased my mother up the stairs smacking  her on the butt. I scrunched up my nose looking away. Once they were gone Elijah chuckled hugging my waist. "Yuck" I stated looking at Elijah. "I think it's nice to see the two of them still in love" Elijah said kissing behind my ear. I laid my head back smiling.

"It's sweet but I don't want to see it" I said turning around wrapping my arms around Elijah's neck. "Hmm" he said. Elijah arms move to my back and he began rocking side to side. "Are we dancing now" I asked. Elijah smiled as I followed him moving step by step. Elijah span me around making me giggle.

"Elijah" I smiled. Still holding my hand Elijah dipped me and our connected. Pulling me back up slowly Elijah hand glided down to my lower back. Putting my hand on Elijah's chest I walked him to the couch. I straddled him as I peeled off my shirt. Elijah began nibbling on my skin as I huffed. I worked away at his button up shirt.

"You know I love when your eyes look like this" Elijah whispered holding my cheek. My ears felt hot as I kissed him passionately. My blue eyes burned like a blue flame for him. My fangs came back and I bit into Elijah's neck. He fiddled with my bra as I drank from him. We both paused hearing Lily cry. I quickly got off off of Elijah throwing my shirt back on.

I got up heading up the stairs  and going into the room. Lily voice railed along the room. I picked her up feeling a scorching heat to her skin. Lily's wailing continued and the window opened. I mumbled a spell closing it back. "Shh" I said trying calm Lily down.

She stopped crying but her skin was still hot. She coughed and I could hear a rumble around her chest. Elijah opened the door seeing my worried face. "Her coughs sounds funny and her skin feels like it's in flames" I began to get teary eyed. Elijah gripped his head looking back into the hallway.

Elijah grabbed Lilies blanket and grabbed my hand. "What" I questioned still trying to understand what was happening. Elijah grabbed the keys and we headed outside. Elijah opened the door as I held Lily getting in. Elijah slammed the door getting in on the other side.

He turned on the engine and we drove off. "This is my fault. I should have put her in a jacket while feeding the horses" I said. "It's not your fault or mine's. She will be fine" Elijah said holding my hand. I looked at him with Hope then looked at Lily. Who was breathing heavy.

Elijah drove for three hours  driving as fast as he could. We pulled up at a small house near a large lake. We both got out and Elijah knocked on the door. We could both hear shuffling and then the door opened. Bryan fixed his clothes bewildered at the sight of us.

"Where is your wife" Elijah said barging in. I followed behind him hiding Lily in my chest. "Erika" Bryan yelled. A woman in a long shirt came out. "Please help her" Elijah said. The woman nodded coming closer. I laid Lily down on the sofa and stood back. "What is she" I whispered to Elijah.

"She's a witch".

**********************
What do you think is wrong with Lily? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!