A U T H O R S N O T E**

I don't have a face claim for the characters in this book may be in the future but at this moment I don't.

Also, this book is a duo, It officially has a sequel named better choices so read this first.

Along with a Kimani and Sasha standalone book.

I'm writing this book purely for fun and I hope it's enjoyable any racism, homophobia, and sexism in the comments will NOT be tolerated, and do not hate on my characters, they aren't perfect but nobody is.

Also, this is fiction on Wattpad, it's gonna be cringe and predictable but we all eat it up.

There's a hint of Mafia-related talk in this book but it doesn't have much to do with the characters.

this book isn't for everyone so if it's not your cup of tea that's fine.

This book will contain some sexual content but also focus on deep topics as well I guess

I will always try to add a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapters for any intense moments.

I'll also add a * with the chapters that have smut.

I'm going to try to add songs and pictures at the beings of each chapter for a nice visual as well, and yeah if there's anything else ill come back and edit it here or make another author's note.

Also these two struggle A LOT with communication so if you're gonna complain about that just exit for me rq

update: so this book isn't going to be a super slowwww burn, it's going to be pretty back and forth between them, maybe like a couple of intense steamy moments in the first 15 chapters then the smut yk, just letting it be known.

also, it's a BWWM book meaning black woman white man book if anyone needed clarification.

In that case, enjoy the book.

Also, this is dedicated to my bestie Ximena ily bae

Start: Sunday, April 3, 2022

Finish: Tuesday, July 26th, 2022

Go read the sequel when you're done !!