S E V E N T Y F O U R

I V Y

He took me to a gym.

A gym.

"Why are we in an empty gym?" I ask him. It's not like a public gym with machines. It's a gym that cheerleaders and gymnasts use.

"I heard that you're attempting the Double Full Twist" He looks at me curiously and at this moment I want to die.

"I am but I'm getting trained already for it"

"I know but I was told you've been trying to do this for like what? Almost over two months, maybe you just need some more help and that's why I'm here. I helped Iris get hers" But he didn't though.

"Iris never landed it though, she fell" I remind him and he slightly shrugs.

"Well I think you can land it Iv, I believe in you, last night I watched some of your old meet videos and you're strong. You're a power cheerleader. Loud cheers and high jumps, Iris had the gracefulness in her movement but you have the power and push that she lacked." I've waited 19 years for this. 19 years for him to acknowledge my strength and my potential.

"Okay" That's all I can say, I'm just so surprised he even acknowledge my strength.

"So let's get to work" That's all he says and I'm completely down for it. I think maybe he actually wants to turn a new leaf with our relationship. Maybe he wants to try.

A L E X

I've spent almost three days with Alexis and I'm happy I'm back home. I'm sick of her presence. However, at least I got her confession.

The first place I go when I get back is to Ivy's dorm, I missed her so much.

She isn't there though, odd.

I just sit on her bed where her computer is, I may as well watch a movie or something while I wait.

The first thing I see though is my father's face. 'The Giordano Family' is right in the search engine.

Huh?

She hasn't clicked on images or any of the information about my family. It isn't all bad though all you really see is my grandfather and some of his criminal charges. You'd have to go on a deep dive to find out anything recent.

That's not what's worrying me though, the question is why was she googling it?

I'm not an idiot I know she wouldn't have wondered about my family unless she was with my family. Also, she forgets we share our location. I know she was seeing my father. But why?

Why doesn't she just listen?

I delete the tab and just when I do an email pops up.

'Here's the second half of the traffic footage from that night, this is the only copy left, don't lose it, thank you for the favor' ~ Derrick Giordano.

I am going to murder this woman, but first my father.

The first thing I do is leave her room rushing out and not even caring to close the door.

I'm speeding to his house walking inside not even soaring Joeleen a glare.

"Oh hello so-" I immediately stop him.

"Save the shit, what favor did you force Ivy to do for you?" I ask and he just stares at me blankly.

"I'm not sure wh-"

"Bullshit I saw the email what favor did you make her do" He never reacts he's always calm, always emotionless.

"I didn't make her do it she chose to do it in exchange for your safety" My safety? I'm already safe.