S I X T Y T W O

I V Y

This has been about the longest day of my life.

The guys have their playoffs in six days and I've been in practice working my ass off since for this game we have to actually go hard for our halftime.

Once the heavy work day was done Kimani, Alex, Sasha, and I decided to relax and watch a show.

We all needed a break. It's like a double date, to make up for me, Iris Alex, and Andrew never being able to have one.

We're fine flipping through channels till we scroll past the news.

"College student found wounded in an abandoned drug house" The lady speaks up.

"Wait Wait, don't change it" Sasha sits up.

"Around 8am this morning there was a 911 call about a white man seemingly in his 20's having multiple stab wounds, missing fingers, and bruises to the head. Police showed up at the scene ten minutes later to investigate" Oh god.

"Wait is that Samirs place?" Sasha squints.

"The man was identified as 22 year old Samir Hawkins, University student, When police entered the home the noticed the blocked out windows and the messy interior. There were cabinets and suitcases full of different illegal behind the counter drugs. Along with stashes of cash stuffed in mattresses and the walls." Sasha is the one showing the most worry.

"What's so bad about this Sasha, this is good" Kimani gets it.

"I don't fucking care about Samir being attacked, he's in a fucking g-" But Alex shuts him up.

"Shhh, listen" We all quiet down.

"When police found the body it was still alive and breathing but It was doped up and a whole bunch of drugs, seemingly as after the attack on the male he overdosed to make the pain disappear" And Alex tried to tell me giving him the drugs wouldn't work. I watch criminal shows for fun. He's the amateur.

"Police say suspects claim nobody was in and out of the place through the night because there was a party going on miles down. When policed entered they also saw a phone with a note which they assume to be a suicide note but instead it was telling them to watch a set video on an unlocked jail break phone" So far it's going as planned.

"We received the rights to replay the video as I may say view discretion is advised" That's right before the Tv goes blank and we see Alex's basement.

I swear when this is over we're painting the walls, It looks like the color of any dorm however it's just smarter.

Samir starts to speak into the camera.

"Im Samir Hawkins, 22, I'm filming this video to confess to my crimes. Through my time on campus I've done some bad things. Kaitlyn Longstern, Christy Bradford, Sabrina Bishop, Sarah Langford, Aaliyah Chester, Sierra Leone, Morgan Mitchell, Makayla Strong, Ivanna Davis, and Denise Baylor, Chlease Micheals, Marry Brown, and others are victims to my sexually abusive behavior. I would spend a couple minutes with them, spike their drink, then proceed to sexually assault them, My crimes were done with nothing but full ill intent due to my ongoing family issues struggling with a sick mom and absent father and I deeply apologize to the women I have hurt through this time. I am turning this video in before I leave town for good to end the suffering of many" Then the clip ends.

My god there's so many things I need to say right now.

I know Sasha is staring, he didn't know.

"Police believe the man was attempting to leave town after filming the video but never made it out because through his track history he has previous involvement in corrupted Mafia behavior, Therefore police came to the conclusion that on his way to leave in order to pay his debts for the drugs and money provided to him someone involved in that Mafia came and attacked as a warning." Mafia? That's still happening? I thought that was only in the books and fanfiction.