T H I R T Y F I V E

Tw: Slight Mention of eating disorders, this chapter is kinda longgg

I V Y

Almost two weeks have passed we've won all our competitions so far and for Alex and I, well we've been fucking.

We have casual sex, it feels like everyday because anytime I see him we both run off to fuck.

After practice sweaty shower sex. He would sneak out his class and pull me out of mine to have sex in my dorm. We call them tutoring sessions and Alex has needed a bunch of tutoring.

We start in the living room actually studying for five minutes then we move to his room and we just have sex then we continue studying.

He's even started to sleepover after we have sex and some days we wouldn't have sex we would just watch movies and he'd always bring food.

Practice has been very intense today, we have a competition sunday which coach Daisy is working our asses off for.

We're doing are daily weighing and i'm waiting to get called.

When Kimani comes out she look neutral and I assume she's in her weight level.

"Ivy" Coach Sapphire calls me and I stand up going to her.

She weighs me but once I step off going to sit down she sighs.

"Is there something you've been doing differently?" She asks and squint shaking my head, besides the constant sex no.

"well you're almost five pounds over your designated weight, this isn't a big problem because you're still perfectly fine, by the next weighing you should be back to your normal weight it only would take two weeks to loose five pounds and with your daily routine and work outs you'll loose it sooner, it's not mandatory to loose it so do what feels right and what's healthy" She explains and I nod.

Almost Five Pounds over weight, five pounds??

When I leave the place i'm sitting outside on the bench not bothering to speak to anyone that walks past, I have competition in four days, I have to do a lift and i'm five pounds over weight.

I'm snapped out my thoughts when I hear a car horn beep at me and when I look up it's Alex.

"Come on, I think I want to get Thai food today" Alex shouts from the car as I walk up to it.

"Thai sounds good, but i'm not hungry" I explain to him, i've lost my appetite hearing that.

"Yeah but you're always down to go on some adventure around campus to try new food, thai was next on our list" He looks at me kinda frowning.

"I know I know, we can do it tomorrow" I tell him and he gives in sighing with a 'fine'.

"Im still driving you to your dorm though"  He offers and I shake my head.

May as well start to work it off now.

"Im going to go for a run, you can hold my bag though" I hand it to him and he puts it in the passenger's seat.

"I guess it's just gonna be me and cheerbagguet" He sighs and I roll my eyes laughing slightly.

"i'll see you there" I tell him before starting my jog. 

I end up running around the dormitory buildings twice and you can consider that one mile.

"Ivy my god how long does it take to jog here" He asks me once I walk up to him.

"I ran around the buildings twice" I explain to him and he squints.

"Well im not going to question that, but can we watch a movie can we do something im bored I just want to hang out" He leans against my door.