F I F T Y S E V E N*

Ngl y'all I was feeling real dirty after writing this soo I was too embarrassed to proofread so sorry for any spelling mistakes!

I V Y

"Come on Iv, You wanted to throw punches so bad punch the bag" He tells me after getting me boxing gloves and taking me to a boxing room.

I may like to fight bu I hated boxing a karate, my dad used to take me to karate classes and I would start bawling when it would be my turn to fight.

I don't know when that changed though.

I put my hair up and I mean thank god from frontals.

Alex put the boxing gloves on me since it was hard to get them both on and now he's holding the punching bag waiting for me to throw one.

"Come on Ivy, punch the bag" He tells me and I just look at him dead in the face uninterested.

"Alex honestly I'm cooled down, I'm fine, Can we go back I just want to read my book" I groan, I was at the good part where they were fucking and I'd rather continue.

"Still show me your right hook ms. fighter" He's not funny, it wasn't even a fight I just lightly slapped her cheek and left.

"No, leave me alone" I mumble taking off the gloves.

Instead he takes them and puts stars to wrap his hand in white tape.

If he's gonna start punching the bag I can watch that.

I sit on the press bench opening apple books.

(the gym looks definitely more fancy than this, but this is just him punching the bag and i wasn't passing up a chance to use a chris evans gif)

He starts punching it, grunting at each punch and I can't focus on the sex scene.

Those noises are distracting me and what's between my legs.

"now wrapped around the heated flesh of her wrist, and her mind was filled with a montage of lewd images, images of her. And of him. Her body contorted in pleasure, her neck flushed with heat, her legs propped on his shoulders, his tongue disappearing between her thighs..."

I'm trying to focus but I can't, even if this book is good.

"What are you reading?" Alex asks probably noticing my intense focus.

"Nothing special" I lie, I wish I was getting eaten like a fruit snack instead of babysat because my hand slipped and hit her face.

He only looks at me before walking up to me and practically grabbing my phone.

I don't fight back because maybe he'll get the hint that I'm horny.

"Hm" He laughs at it before handing me it back and going back to punching the bag.