F I F T Y E I G H T

Get some tissue out girlies. I know N side is random considering this is a sad chapter but as you read you'll get why I added it.

I V Y

When we got back nobody was there yet so Alex put the paper back under Leilanis pillow since she left her door open.

Soon the RA arrived and so did Leilani and then it was the rest of us.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Our RA asks while I stand by my door.

"Ivy took a paper of mine" Leilani starts but I just roll my eyes.

"You can go through my room I don't have it, Did you check in your room first before you accused me?" I squint at her and she groans.

"Let's check again in your space Leilani" The RA goes to her room and they find the paper leaving Leilani even more pissed.

She leaves after saying our floor is getting constant noise complaints then she went off onto her business.

"I know you took it" She speaks to me but I ignore her, being the bigger person.

"Ivy I'm speaking to you" She grabs my wrist and that's when everyone else interferes.

"Okay y'know what, let's go back to my place" Alex pulls me away before I can do anything.

"I wasn't gonna do anything I just wanted to t-" But he cuts me off.

"Go pack a bag" He pushes me into my room and I roll my eyes.

I wish I could just beat her fucking ass.

I grab my cheer bag because I have a whole bunch of other stuff at Alex's place and when I come out Leilani is back in her room.

"Maybe this time you guys can do it in an actual bedroom" Sasha shouts and Kimani laughs.

I know they're gonna be fucking, I just hope they keep that shit on Kimanis side of the dorm.

When Alex and I arrive I go upstairs not wanting to converse but Alex does, maybe because they have some people over.

I change out my old clothes and put on my pajamas, by pajamas I mean a tank top and more biker shorts.

"Alex" I call out his name as I walk down the steps, it's been a couple minutes and I'm bored.

I walk past a room though and I hear speaking.

"Well does she know?" One voice speaks.

"No but I'm going to have to tell her soon enough"

"You think she's gonna piece together that they're connected?"

"Kade, I don't even know if they're connected" This is definitely Alex and Kaden speaking.

"Ask your sister"

"I think I'm just scared of what she'll say" What is he talking about.

"You called me that night, we talked about what happened, I remember some things, like you said your sister hit someone and she came home crying" What the hell.

"Hey?" I guy taps my shoulder and I turn around.

"Hi?" I have no idea who this man is.

"Do you live here?" Weird, stop being so invasive sir.

"No just staying a night" It is true, I may have a toothbrush and some underclothes here but I don't live here.

"Well then can you lead me to the nearest bathroom" He asks and I nod.