T H I R T Y*

I V Y

We're deep into a heavy make-out session, he grabs me by my waist closer to his body while my hands are still gripping onto his shirt from when I pulled him close to me.

He moves us back some and presses a button making the elevator stop moving and It makes me look around breaking the kiss.

"Alex what the hell did you just press" My heart races, my black ass is very much afraid of elevators.

When I was like 7 Iris made us watch this dumbass movie when the people get stuck in the elevator and gotta crawl out and shit, I gladly walked since.

"The stop button" He tells me looking at my neck.

"You covered up my marks?" He asks and I nod.

"I'll just make more" He shrugs going into my neck but I stop him.

"Let me leave you with the marks this time" I tell him.

A L E X

Without saying a word she moves closer till our lips meet.

At first it was soft and moist but as our tongues meet the intensity grows. Her right hand slowly makes its way around to the front of my pants to feel the growing hardness of my cock.

She continues to massage the outside of my pants while I move my hand under her shell and play with her breast.

I gently fondle her till my fingers find their way to her nipple, she undoes my belt.

quickly unzipping my pants and reaching under my boxers to feel my hard, throbbing cock.

When she does It seems as she's a little shocked, by the breath she takes. I wouldn't say I have a big dick but maybe it's big to her.

She slowly strokes me making me breathe heavily and shakily. It was all that I imagined and more, her hand wrapped around me was way more than I expected.

The thought of her just holding my dick in her hands made me ready to buss.

With her hand still grasping my hard cock she drops to her knees, making me slightly almost verbally gasp.

Looking up at me and looking Down at her I see her beautiful eyes.

She runs her tongue my up and down my dick, licking my tip and caressing my balls with her hands.

Where the hell did she learn all of this.

After a couple of my unfortunate whimpers i'm sure she feels like she's teased me long enough so then she wraps  her lips around the tip of my cock and gradually takes me completely in her mouth.

"Jesus christ Ivy" I groan throwing my head back.

Moving slowly at first she pumps my warm, hard cock with her mouth and hand. My hand is caressing her head, holding her braids back.

As she gradually sucks me with greater intensity and speed. She strokes, sucks, and licks like I've never felt before. I couldn't seem to get enough of her in this position.

She alternates between running her tongue up and down my length to sucking on my balls then back to swallowing me whole. Her mouth feels so good on my dick, I don't want it to end.

"My god Ivy, if you don't stop i'm gonna cum" I groan having one hand on her hair keeping it back and the other on the handle.

She doesn't listen instead she keeps riding my cock with her mouth until I release.

"God, God, God" I groan throwing my head back and clenching my jaw.

She pulls back a little so she could swallow my cum, She continues to lick my cock clean as I let out a soft moan.

She stands up, wiping the cum from her lips and I pull her in for a warm passionate kiss.

"Ivy" Im still breathing heavily trying to form sentences.

Just when she looks at me to speak her phone pings.

She pulls it out reading the message and her face slightly widens.

"We have to go" She mumbles and I nod pressing that same elevator button.

We stand in an awkward silence trying to come to our senses while the elevator moves back to our floor when I look over to Ivy just admiring her.

"Ivy" I call her name out and she looks at me, she looks completely torn, her lipgloss gone, her light makeup slightly smeared, she could play it off as she was sweating but I'm not sure how believable that would be.

"Alex" She looks back at me eyeing my face.

"You're makeup is smudged" I tell her and she nods I know she's freaking out but she's trying not to show me, trying to stay composed.

We both step out the elevator heading back to the room and it's pretty empty besides Ivy's friends and some of my friends.

I V Y

"My gosh, we need to fix you up, did you go for a jog wheres the makeup at? Delilah asks widening her eyes.

"Yeah I went to the gym blowing off steam" I explain and Delilah nods taking off all the old makeup and quickly doing a new set.

Once she's done people are starting to come back to the room so we could leave together for the awards and placing.

"Alex" Leilani starts to squint when he actually comes closer to us.

"Was that hickey always there?" She asks and he widens his eyes trying to look at his neck.

"Yeah they've been there for a couple days" He lies looking at me again but then Kimani looks at me sending my bull.

She grabs my arm pulling me aside from them.

"Don't tell me that you and Alex were being nasty in the fucking hotel?" She asks widening her eyes and I shake my head.

"No, I bumped into him in the elevator and we were talking but somehow I ended up on my knees and he ended up with hickeys all over his neck, just an uncanny coincidence really" I try to make light of it but Kimani groans.

"Ivy you can fuck around with him all you want but do not get caught up" She tells me and I nod. I'm not gonna get caught up, I know i'm not.

A/N: I think i need to stop playing and let them fuck already.