F O R T Y T H R E E

I V Y

"Wheres Kimani?" I ask standing up and he walks closer to me but I only back up, keeping my distance To walk towards the door but when I try to push it open it wont budge.

You're kidding me.

"Open the door!" I bang on it, obviously it's not that being in a room with Alex is bothering me but it's more so being in a small room with Alex is.

"No, not until you talk to him" I hear Ciara's voice, here goes another one on my list.

"Ivy, look, All I know is Jayden told you stuff about me and whatever he told you he lied, You are the first person to always say communicating is key and you aren't communicating with me" He starts and im still quiet standing against the door.

"With the whole football situation I understand I was in the wrong, I should not have tried to belittle your hard work and I shouldn't of tried to make your problem feel less than to make mine feel more important, I should of did this sooner but Ivy you don't understand, I saw you and your heart stopped, Do you even understand how painful it was to see that, It hurt me so much, It made me realize I can't loose you and before I ever do, I least need to clear my name" He looks at me but Im only thinking about one thing he said.

"I know how painful it is to see someone dead" I mumble and his eyes widen, I know he forgot about Iris but he just doesn't know how she died so I understand.

"Im sor-" But I stop him before he starts.

"You're right, and Im going to tell you everything he said but after I do you owe me so many explanations" I tell him and he nods no hesitation immediately going to sit down.

"Jayden stormed up to me and started talking" I start.

That day

"Ivy, you're so entitled you know that right?" Jayden yells at me and I screw up my face.

"Excuse me?" I cross my arms.

"You leave me to fuck around with Alex and then you leave Alex to fuck around with this fem boy cheerleader?" He chuckles and I squint.

"Danny isn't a fem boy nor is he my new boy toy, and I left you because you disrespected me and Im not speaking to Alex because he also disrespected me and I wont be bitched around by anyone." I explain to him but he laughs again.

"Honestly Ivy you're bullshit, you're such a nasty whore, you claim you don't take disrespect but little do you know Alex was telling everyone your business, so why are you still with him?" He asks and now im very lost.

"Alex wasn't telling anyone my business, he may be shifty at times but he wouldn't steep as low as you and Samir" I defend him, yeah im pissed at Alex but I know him, he's not like that.

"Yeah so why did he tell us about your intimate moments huh, why do I know about him fucking you all night long in your hotel room, you sucking him off in the elevator, him ben-" But I cut him off when he goes too far.

"Anyone could have seen those moments and spoken about it, just because it was with Alex doesn't mean he said something" I dont believe at all in my heart that Alex would do something like that, ever.

"Yeah but has anyone seen that birthmark between your legs? I had no idea you had a birthmark between your legs until Alex who clearly spends a lot of time between them told me" How does he even know about that? I mean it's not like its a thigh birthmark its literally right on my pussy lip and you can really only see it when I shave, Alex has only seen it once or twice but nobody else has, that has to be a guest.