O N E

A L E X

The sweat is dripping down my face, my breathing is heavy and my heart is thumping out of my chest. I can't wait till practice is over. I'm being worked to death, I can't even see straight.

I know what I can see though, Layla. She's been teasing me all week having her cheer practices right on the field next to where we practice.

"Jones, pay attention!" Carter yells making me snap my head up to see the football coming straight at me.

"Can we take a break?" Kaden yells to Coach probably feeling like he's overworking us, we have a big game next week which is why but we've been practicing every single day this week from when classes were over till night.

Coach looks stressed for a second but he takes a deep breath before dismissing us. I rush out of the field straight to the lockers glancing at the cheerleaders just to see Layla eyeing me.

"Do you have any idea why coach is working the shit out of us?" Jayden asks walking into the room soon after.

"There's a game next week" Sasha speaks up and we all look at him.

"No shit Sherlock, but we have games all the time what's so special this time around," Kaden asks, and we all shrug.

Once we're all done showering and changing Kaden and I ride together to the house.

"Man, I think Layla wants you" Kaden speaks up, and a small smirk forms on my face.

"You think?" I act confused trying to get more insight, Kaden is dating Sofia who is also on the cheer team she's associated with Layla.

"I know, Sof told me that Layla is gonna be at the party and Layla has been having her eyes on some guy which is exactly why she asked coach Daisy to move the practices to the field" Kaden reveals and I smile to myself.

"Good to know" I nod and I feel Kaden eyeing me.

"I'm not dumb Alex, I know you've been wanting to get at Layla too, and I'm not mad about that, I'm encouraging it, but you know how clingy these fems get, don't break her heart because you'd have to deal with that during practice" Kaden adds and I roll my eyes.

(HFSKSJSK I wanted to add a gif but re-reading this has me giggling)

Once we pull up to the beach house we can hear Travis Scott blasting from inside and Kaden and I look at each other knowing exactly what type of party is happening.

Drugs, Drugs, and Drugs.

A whole bunch of Athletes who do drugs. It's weird and unhealthy but when it's time for drug testing for some reason they never get caught.

Me? I don't do hardcore drugs like everyone else. Maybe some weed here and there.

Maybe some weed very often actually, but Coke? Xanax?

Never.

I've been working my ass off to prove myself to everyone since I wanted to be a football player and not a part of my father's lovely family-friendly business.

He still doesn't take my career serious yet he's never been to a single one of my games.

30 minutes pass and I still haven't seen Layla, I'm not sure where she's at but I do see Jayden, Sasha, Jackson, Jacob, and five girls in a circle.

"Yoo Jones, come here, we need one more person for this" Jackson calls out and I may as well just agree to it since I have nothing better to do.

There are five girls, one I know as Leilani she's short, light-skinned, and has loose curls she's a dancer but she's also on the cheer team since the dance and cheer team are mashed as one.

There's Kimani she's tall, dark-skinned, and she has something Kaden told me is called locs, they look just like Jayden's except they're longer and probably not all her actual hair since it was shorter the other day.

Next to her, there's Delilah, she's paler than the rest. Meaning that she's the token white girl of the group. She has light brown hair and she has features that favor Layla, maybe because she's Layla's younger half-sister.

Having a dad that gets around isn't fun especially when that means that you have to be half-siblings with the one person you and all your friends can't stand.

After there's Ciara, who has features that favor Jayden, only because they're twins, they look the same except she's a girl and he's a guy.

She's also the lesbian twin and she hilariously gets more girls than Jayden which isn't a shocker.

Lastly, there's Ivanna, or as everyone calls her Ivy. I try not to pay her too much attention especially ever since orientation when we were in the same group.

I couldn't stand her, I'm sure the feelings were mutual.

Not only was she stuck up and looked mean as hell but she looks familiar and to this day I still can't pinpoint from where.

"So what are we doing," Sasha asks and I'm wondering the same.

"We were talking but then Jayden wanted to play a game" Kimani speaks up.

"Let's play dare or drink" Jacob suggests and Leilani gets a bottle of Pink Whitney Vodka.

"Dare or drink? Are you serious?" Sasha squints.

"Oh no" Ivy mumbles under her breath and everyone looks at her.

"Pink Whitney isn't my preferred drinking choice" She adds looking at Kimani and Kimani's eyes widen realizing what she's referring to.

"Yeah, let's do something else" Kimani adds but Jacob declines adamant about just starting the game.

Sasha spins the bottle to see who's starting and it thankfully lands on me.

"I dare you to find the hottest girl in the room and kiss her," Sasha asks and I squint at him before I get up, he knows I hate kissing. I hate intimacy in general.

It's cliché, I know but a guy can hate intimacy without being given that look.

I search around for a couple of seconds until I spot a redhead, Ashley, She and I used to have a fling, she stares right back at me before smiling, I've always had a charm with women. All I have to do is smile right back and she comes my way bringing her face close to mine for a kiss. She taste of weed and Cheetos but I won't say that out loud, I've never kissed anyone who tasted somewhat good.

When I sit back down with the group I spin the bottle and it lands on Kimani so I think before giving her the dare.

"I dare you to tell us who's been having you smiling at your phone" her eyes widen, I don't think she realized we noticed her texting on the side.

"I'll pass this one," She says taking a shot and I see Ivy smirk at her, what the hell is she smirking about, she's so annoying.

She could breathe and I would get angry.

When Kimani spins the bottle it lands on Ivy, I see Kimani growing a smirk on her face.

"I dare you to kiss Jayden" Kimani starts and I just know Ivy isn't going to kiss him. She's too stuck up, snobby, and reserved. I know Jayden wouldn't mind a kiss from her, I don't even know what he sees in her past her face.

Ivy looks at her debating if she should but then she looks down at her drink, it's silent for a couple of seconds, but then she grabs the cup taking a sip of her drink just like I thought.

"I knew it" I mutter under my breath.

But when she slams the shot glass down just to stand up and straddle jaydens lap, putting her hands on his face and moving her glossed lips down onto his everyone's face changes into cheers.

He doesn't stop her, instead, he encourages it resting his hands on her and pulling her closer till they both break away.

"Now the game really started" Sasha rubs his hands together smirking before Ivy spins the bottle.

A/N: well, I just wanted to start the chapter a little spiced up, I have absolutely no idea where this story is going I don't have a plot I'm just going with the flow. Hope you enjoyed it. also don't give up on my bae Alex okay, he gets better.

Also, Sasha and Ki have their own story on my page called made for me!