F O R T Y F O U R*

A L E X

She's been silent but I don't know what to say to break that silence.

Instead the door opens and we both see Ciara and Kimani looking at us.

Ivys resting her head on my shoulder and i'm just staring to the wall across us.

"Ivy. Alex. Did you two make up?" She asks and we both nod.

After a short lecture her and I both leave the gym going out separate ways.

She probably walked to her dorm but I'm sure she doesn't want me there.

I just told her stuff about her sister she never knew about. Her best friend. I knew Iris was everything to her because she was everything to Iris.

Once I get in my car I just sit there, sit there and think.

Something feels weird, wrong maybe, how did he find out about all of those things.

My thoughts are interrupted by an incoming text.

Iv: can you come over, please?

Ivy texts me and that's great for me because I start zooming over to her dorm.

Anything to be close with her.

When I come in she's sitting on her bed like she was waiting for me, like she didn't have to wonder if I was gonna show up she just knew I was.

I grab the chair and sit right in front of her, she still doesn't speak yet.

"Ivy before you even speak I'm still hoping you don't think I told anyone about what we do" I stand up and look at her, not being able to keep myself seated.

"I mean when a guy on the team kept making comments about what he wanted to do to you It drove me insane" My eyes trail from her feet all the way up to her face taking in her whole body.

"It bothers me to even hear people talk down on you or your body or to you at all" I keep speaking to her watching her facial expression change.

"But you can talk down on me?" She asks and I immediately squint.

"You invalidated my feelings and made what I do feel less important and now here you are trying to convince me you aren't shitty" She looks at me completely serious, even I feel slightly scared.

"Ivy I already apologized, I never wanted to invalidate how you felt I was being shitty" I tell her but she shakes her head.

She's such a fucking drug, since she was mad at me I haven't touched anyone else.

Nobody feels like her, I just need to feel her, just once again I need to breath again.

"You're sorry?" She asks as I get closer to her.

"Yes Ivy, Im very sorry" I look her dead in the face finally feeling close enough to feel our breaths.

"Prove it" She mumbles and I immediately screw my face up.

"Prove it? How do you want me to prove to you i'm sorry-" But she only slightly smiles at me while moving closer to my ear.

"Get on your knees and spell it" She moves back from me and sits back on the bed just like before.

What?

Spell it? Spell what? sorry? That's- oh. OHH.

I absolutely do not hesitate this time, I immediately slide her shorts down making her eyes widen at the suddenness.

It doesn't take me long to have my head buried deep in her core, mushed by her thighs.

I start off slow, mixing between licking and sucking her clit watch her face every time.