T H I R T Y F O U R

A L E X

She's been ignoring me this whole time, I've been quiet, patiently waiting for her to come sit next to me or for Kimani to switch to sit with Sasha but she hasn't.

"Kimani can we switch" I ask her out loud and the people in front of us turn back.

"Sure" She nods getting up so Ivy's by the window and i'm comfortably next to her.

"Hey" I smile but she doesn't answer, she ignores me.

"Iv, What did I do to make you mad at me" I ask her assuming she's mad.

"Was I too aggressive? Did you not like it?" My mind goes in a downward spiral of possible issues.

However she does nothing but still blatantly ignore me.

"Iv, please just talk to me, tell me what I did wrong" At this point im pleading still lost to her ignoring my every last word.

"You didn't stay" She looks at me, I didn't realize she wanted me to, I didn't think she would need me to.

"I didn't know that you wanted me to stay with you, Ivy if I had known I wouldn't of left, I did stay till you fell asleep but I didnt want you to wake up and be angry or regret it, I'm sorry" I look her in her eyes and apologize but she just nods, im not sure what a nod means though.

"Are you upset that I didn't stay? Is that why you're ignoring me? I just wanna know" I ask her picking at my nails and I know she's debating on ignoring me but she turns to me finally speaking.

"I wanted you to stay, I know it sounds dumb Alex but I just wanted to wake up wrapped around you, You make me feel less alone sometimes and I couldn't help but feel a way when you weren't there" She finally explains but then I feel a twinge of guilt.

"Im sorry Ivy, I genuinely am" My hand goes to rest on top her hand and she looks at me.

"Ok" She mutters, now she's trying to hide a smile, here she goes on her shit again.

"Ivy" I look at her and she hums a 'yeah' as a response.

"Do you forgive me?" I ask her and she nods my hand rising up from her thigh.

"Alex, we're on a bus with all of our friends" She tells me while my hand rises higher.

"So?" I pause my movements once I reach the end of her thigh.

"We're gonna get caught" She looks at me the glint in her eyes still evident.

"We won't if you're quiet" I mumble my hand sliding under her skirt.

She starts to breath heavily once my finger runs over her underwear.

"This is a terrible idea" She tells me breathing faster as my hand moves fast against her panties.

"Then tell me to stop" I tell her slowing down my movements and pulling my hand away.

Ivy doesn't even bother to comment on what I said she just grabs my hand and puts it back under her skirt.

"You just can't get enough can you?" I ask rubbing her over her panties faster hoping more friction is made.

"You seem to be the one who can't get enough" She breaths out while rocking her hips trying to create more friction.

"I cant get enough of you, you're just so intoxicating" I mumble and finally go under her panties feeling how wet she actually is, hearing her audibly gasp.

"Then why'd you leave me last night" She asks as I slip a finger into her.

"Because I was scared" Is all I can muster out and she looks at me with a state of confusion.

"What" She asks and I'm not sure if it's shock from my finger or from what I said.

"Sleeping in the same bed as someone after sex specifically is something I don't do, I don't want women to get clingy and think things are more than us just having sex for the night" I explain but slowly move my finger out because the conversation is transitioning to something more serious.

"Trust me Alex, I know it was just sex and nothing more" She puts forward but that takes me to my second point.

"Yeah but the problem is you're so fucking addictive Ivy, I don't want to be away from you" I try to explain without going too in depth.

"Then don't" She tells me looking at me dead in my eye.

"Then I won't" I move closer wanting to be suffocated in her scent.

She takes the initiative to kiss me first and we move back till she's leaning on the glass and my knee is on her chair, kissing her back passionately.

"Ivy" I hear Leilani call her name and she immediately pushes me away faster than the speed of light.

"Yeah" She tries to sound as normal and composed as possible.

"Do you still have those sour patches" Leilani stands up walking towards us and Ivy reaches in her bag throwing them to her before she can get too close.

"Thanks, Oh hey Alex" She unfortunately finds her way to us anyways and I only nod at her focusing my attention back on Ivy who's sipping her mini bag back up and sitting back.

"Why are you sitting back here wasn't Kimani here" Leilani pieces and furrows her brows.

"Im coming back, Alex and his football brain was asking Iv for help with something math related" Kimani covers us and Leilani nods going to look over at me and Alex again.

"Well what math were you doing, Im passing my math class too, I should of been your tutor honestly" Leilani laughs resting her hand on Alex's shoulder.

"We figured it out already, thanks though"Alex moves closer to me getting Leilanis hand off his shoulder.

"We can switch back" Alex tells Kimani and I want to bang my head against the wall.

Kimani gets up and switches with Alex but when she comes back Leilani sits in the third seat since the back row always has three seats.

"Ew why is the seat so warm" Kimani yells at Alex once she sits.

"Boys body's are so big and warm, I just know that feels disgusting" Leilani joins.

"Of course it does, anything Alex related is disgusting" I feed into the whole still hating him ploy.

"Suck my balls" I find that line to be very ironic coming from him, it makes me scoff.

"White balls are like jelly filled munchkins" I mumble to Kimani and she pushes me further from her.

"Take a nap, you don't deserve the privilege to speak" She laughs.

A/N: I had to add in the jelly filled munchkins line i'm so sawriiii.