E I G H T E E N

y'all know my lazy behind didn't proof read this so if there's some mistakes don't hesitate to call them out, i'll fix it! also the song i just added just because bc i love sza sooo it's not mandatory to play throughout the chapter.

A L E X

"My god" Ivy murmurs when she sees Kimani who's standing by the window and her three other friends who are standing by the side walk with all their mouths a gaped.

"Shit shit shit" She getting ready to climb back over to get her purse and leave but I hold her waist preventing her from getting up.

She looks at me in the eye and I stare at her right in the eye as well, I can't help but snake my hand up her side.

"Alex.." She whispers probably getting heated again, I just do that to tease her finally letting her go, I watch as she climbs back over and grabs her bag and her sweater and goes to open the door.

"Call me before you sleep" I mumble to her and she only nods before stepping out, the minute she does I can already hear Kimani going off on her.

I V Y

"What the fuck was that!?" Kimani shouts the second I step out the car.

I think there's a hint of excitement behind her voice though.

"What is going on!!" Ciara asks practically bombarding me.

I do notice that Alex doesn't start to drive away until we all get inside our dorm building.

"What the hell was that!" Delilah yells and I keep ignoring them until we get into our dorm.

"Stop yelling at me" I ask them calmly and they all stand in a circle around me.

"We had a little moment where I hugged him after our tutoring session a while ago when he got something right but we backed away from each other and it was awkward" I start explaining and they listen intently.

"Then we kissed at the party just so people didn't think he was with Layla, but thennnn the morning after when we were going to practice we had a make out session by accident" Then that causes them all to be surprised.

"How the fuck do you make out by accident Ivanna?" Ciara asks me and I shrug.

"He pushed me up against the car and kissed me, he said I was jealous and I said no I wasn't and that the kiss at the party was just a kiss and then we kissed again to prove that it was just a kiss, but that didn't mean anything" I try to explain and they give me the bullshitting look.

"Forget about those kisses, what the fuck was the kiss from today, your tongue was down his throat, you were on his lap, he was practically taking your shirt off, if it wasn't for us hearing how many times your big butt hit the horn we wouldn't of came out and you guys would have probably fucked in the car" Leilani adds and I think, would that have even been a bad thing.

"I don't knowww!!! It just happened he always initiates it but I don't necessarily pull away" I feel somewhat flustered.

"Well look Iv, we're not shaming you at all okay, we just want you to be careful, Alex is not only a man-hoe and a player but he uses people to get what he wants, and once he gets what he wants from you, you'll be thrown away." Leilani adds and I can't help but feel somewhat agitated, she's being negative and even thought what she's saying may not be a lie there's no need for her to repeatedly tell me I'm just gonna get slutted out then left especially knowing I don't even like Alex.

"It's just kissing okay, I'm not 'folding' or 'falling' for him, There's no need to worry" I try to console them especially Leilani but Leilani only seems worked up. I think she's forgetting I'm a grown woman and I can do whatever I want.

"I don't understand what's the big deal, we hook up with guys all the time, Alex is just another on the list" Kimani jumps to my defense when she sees how hard Leilani is going for this.

"The big deal is Alex doesn't even want her, he's just using her so he's not associated with Layla" Leilani continues, it's starting to come off a little weird too.

She's being too passionate about me not being intimate with Alex, I mean I don't want to anyways but still.

"Why are you being so harsh about it, it's not like she's interested in Alex she's just entertaining him and using this whole thing to her advantage too, it's keeping Jayden away from her and making him cut out the petty behavior" Kimani adds and I nod in agreement I mean that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Just promise me you won't do anything sexual with Alex" She asks and I look at Kimani very confused, what the hell?

"Why? I don't like Alex but I don't see an Issue in kissing him, Now you're doing the most Leilani" I ask now very confused, I've lost all patience with her, she's not telling me something.

"Simply because you're my friend and I don't want to see you hurt, Alex is a dick" She keeps using the same excuse but I cant even bother to feed into this BS anymore.

"Okay Leilani, I won't kiss him or doing anything sexual with him anymore" I tell her staring her dead in her eye, "I promise" I add just to certify i'm serious.

She nods slightly before turning out the room. Once everyone's gone I sit down on my bed and Kimani only walking back and forth while i'm just staring ahead.

"I will really walk over to her room and set her straight, Who the fuck does she think she is telling you who you can and can't see?" Kimani is obviously getting a bit heated, Honestly it's always been me and Kimani and we first expanded our little duo to Ciara, then Delilah, and then Leilani however Kimani was always skeptical about her.

"She's not wrong, I needed to distance from Alex anyways, we made out three times, three strikes you're out" I explain and Kimani rolls her eyes.

"Whatever Ivy, we both know you're going to break that promise the next time you see Alexander, and well girl I don't blame you, you may not like him but you're sexually attracted to him and Leilani or Jayden can't stop those feelings but I also love me a nice drama, so i'll watch how this plays out for you girl" She smiles and I only groan.

A/N: HIII i've been absent for like a week maybe buttttt i have a perfectly good excuse as to why ...

also ty for 1.9k !!! THATS AMAZINGGG!!! i have no idea why people say vote at the end of a chapter but if that helps my cute lil book grow i mean go ahead a vote, i don't really care i just hope y'all enjoyed,

y'all know i had to add in a lil bit of drama with the gworlsssss, it's always that one gworl whos messy let's just hope leilani bae gets her act together