F O R T Y F I V E

I V Y

"I don't know Ki, he bought me a dress to wear and I love it but I don't know if he's doing all of this because his family is crazy or if he's trying to get me to act or look a certain way or what" I speak to her over the phone while putting on the dress.

"Well what does the dress look like?" She asks while I look at myself in the mirror.

"It's brown and kinda scrunched but it's really nice, He left me a note saying he thinks it would look good on me and my complexion because he likes me in brown, and his favorite color is brown" I read off the note while laughing along with Kimani.

"His favorite color is brown but that really means he's into black girls. Also didn't he say it was green and black or something?" Kimani whispers and I roll my eyes.

"Im sure he's been with a black woman before even if it was just sex" I start putting on my shoes.

"Iv, when you and him first fucked were you on top?" She asks and I mumble a no.

"What about all the other times did you ever cowgirls or ride or him any of the sort?" I still say no.

"Normally he's the one doing to all the work i'm just enjoying it" I tell her moving to the mirror to add mascara to my eyes.

"Ivy if you've never topped and if he's never asked it's because he's scared" Im still so confused.

"Scared of what? That i'm too big and i'll hurt him, I mean you could be right I guess" I mumble stepping back and looking in the mirror.

I think I look pretty good, The dress isn't too tight it fits good, Im just growing into the my body.

"Ivy what? No, obviously Alex could careless about your weight im talking about your ass, your kim kardashian, ghanaian, african princess ass, He just can't handle it and he's probably scared of it" I bust out laughing, my ass isn't that big she's exaggerating.

My mom is African, specifically from Ghana and her ass is huge, women from her country have the biggest asses i've seen, I want to say it's a genetic thing but up until I was around 16/17 I was a skinny and had no boobs or ass, and then boom I went through this massive growth spurt, but I also think cheer plays a part in it, as I got older I did more intense practices.

"Normally when he gives me back shots he's perfectly fine, like in complete control fine" I tell her and she 'hm' through the phone.

"Maybe he can handle me or maybe he's learning from Sasha" I add in.

"And don't even say anything because you're talking about my ass when both of your parents are African and West Indian and you've had your height and body since middle school, all of this took me till I started college and my mom is only part Ghanaian" I make her laugh through the phone.

"Sasha definitely could not handle me, the first time we had sex he had no idea what to do, I guided him through it and now well, we just do what we do" Her and I both laugh.

"I think Alex is outside so i'll call you back if we get there before you" I hang up grabbing my purse and heading out.

"You look beautiful" Alex tells me as soon as I step outside and im immediately smiling. 

"Thank you" I walk over to his car where he opens the door for me.

"Is there anything I should know before we get there?" I asks and he shakes his head, but a little bit too quick.

"You already know I have a little sister Abbey, one who's older than me named Lexis, Andrew who you already know, and my younger brother who I think is close to Ingrid's age named Aaron, then my parents Camille Jones and Derrik Jones but just call them Mrs and Mr, lots of other family will be there and some guys and girls from the cheer and football team as well but that's all" He tells me and I nod.

Most the ride is in silence because i'm literally nervous, I obviously want his parents to like me but i'm more scared I won't like them.

Finally we pull up and I mean when we entered a gated neighborhood I knew the house was going to be big, just not this big.

"Ivy it's not that big-" But I completely cut off his bullshit

"I don't wanna hear it" I shush him and start walking in with his hand in mine.

"Aww here comes the superstar walking in" Andrew shouts and immediately notices Alex's presence.

"Hey little brother" Andrew plays with Alex's hair but Alex slaps his hand away.

"Drew come on" He rolls his eyes fixing his hair.

"And who do we have he-" He goes to look at me but stops when he meets my eyes.

"Ivy? My god" He examines my face.

"You look just like her" He's still staring in shock.

"Hi Andrew" I smile softly and he smiles back.

"Im happy you could come, um mom is greeting other guests but dinner is starting in a couple minutes so you should probably just find a seat at the table" He tells me and I nod.

"He sees Iris in you, so he gets a little emotional" Alex mumbles in my ear.

"I see her every time I look in the mirror, I know the feeling" I try to stay mutual but I physically can't i'm just loosing my mind.

Alex and I sit down and soon Kimani and Sasha come in sitting down right next to us.

We converse for a little and compliment each other until everyone else starts to come in and sit down.

Kimani and I immediately look at each other when we see a white lady with box braids sitting down.

Now what the fuck.

She could of at least did knotless and try to make the colors blend, she has her natural hair one color and then the braiding hair another color.

"Those braids are griping her thoughts" Kimani jokes and I giggle a little and I swear I hear Alex laugh too.

Right before the dinner begins Jayden comes in with Layla on his arm, I feel like Alex feels me tensen up so he squeezes my hand.

A/N: bye y'all i have a big final tomorrow well two of them so i'm gonna try to a double update before tomorrow so i can study lol