F I F T Y F I V E

Tw: mentions of S/A and Alcoholism

I V Y

It's been a couple days and honestly I hate to admit it but i've been so eggar to hear about the results.

I just need to know if Alex is the father or not.

When I leave my room Leilani is leaving too.

"Hey" She smiles at me.

I think me telling her to take a test might of given her the wrong idea.

We're not back to being 'besties' but if I have to smile my way into her mailbox and see what the fuck is going on I will.

"Hi" I smile trying my best to keep it sweet, it's hard being fake, how did Leilani ever do it?

If I don't like I girl I won't waste time smiling up in her fuck, all I can say is girl fuck you and move on, she had to have had the time.

But I have the time today too so I sure will but on my brave face.

"Um, I'm actually on my way to the abortion clinic right now" Im trying my hardest not to smile, I mean I'm happy she's getting rid of that thing but it's odd because she just said she was keeping it.

"Oh, I thought you were going to keep it" I furrow my brows and she shakes her head.

"Nah, I liked the thought of it, I think I was blinded by the baby" She laughs and I laugh with her, I'm really laughing at the fact that Alex isn't having no damn kids. 

"Did you ever get the results back from a paternity test?" I ask trying to sound genuine.

"Mmm no, not yet, she said it could take up to a week though" Hmm, how long does it take to put together blood and see if it's a match.

"Oh, okay, well good luck with the abortion" I tell her before heading
back inside my dorm and she smiles.

I come back out seconds after because I came out my dorm to use the microwave in the area.

Our dorm area as a whole holds six. When you walk up the steps to our floor there's multiples doors and a lounge room with a tv and a stove and a place to study.

You would enter through one of those doors and when you come in you see three doors that go into three dorm rooms, then you see a bathroom, and you see a microwave.

Consider it doors leading to the dorms, it's hard to explain.

It's like If it's floor three it each door would be 301, then 302, then 304.

If you enter room 301 you would see an empty space and three doors and a bathroom.

The doors would be labeled 301a, 301b, and 301c.

(something like Ivy and Kimanis dorm, it the decorations look different in my mind but this is somewhat the set up)

"Oh hey Ivy" Ciara smiles and me and I smile back.