S I X

Song: WDYWFM- The Neighbourhood

I V Y

When I woke up this morning I was still high as shit, now I'm sitting on Alex's couch waiting for him to hurry out of the bathroom when I woke up in his bed I felt repulsed so I moved.

I could have sworn I was on the floor when I got in here though.

He finally walks out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist and I try not to throw up.

"Are you still high?" He asks and I nod.

"Use your words Ivy" He seems annoyed and I'm not in the mood to argue.

"Yeah I'm still high, but I have cheer practice and most of my stuff is at my dorm and I still have to shower" I start talking but he shuts me up.

"Get in the car I'll drop you" is all he mutters out before going back into the bathroom.

I stand up and walk downstairs seeing the guys eating, Sasha hurries to me to check if I'm alright, I mean I feel fine.

Jayden also comes up to me pulling me into a hug, I'm not sure why he's been so distant I actually did start liking him a little.

"Can you meet me after our practices?" He asks me and I nod, once I turn away I see Alex watching us from the door waiting for me to get in the car.

He drops me off with no word I only mutter out a thank you and hurry back in.

When I enter in Kimani probably already knows from Sasha. So I go straight to the bathroom and get ready, I look terrible but it is what it is.

Yesterday was the second anniversary of my sister and I just wanted to cry not get high, I was past that stage, but the feeling was something I missed.

As I walk with my duffle I see the guys are already on the field, and some of my friends are already there.

Once I drop my duffle and start stretching I see one of the boys coming in my direction.

When they get closer I realize it's Alex so I sigh.

"Hey, I'm not over here to bother you" I just wanted to make sure you were good?" He asks and I squint, he's up to something.

"Yeah I'm great" I keep stretching and then when I see he's sitting down in front of me my eyes widen and I look around.

"Seriously what are you doing," I ask him pausing my stretching.

"Helping you, come on" he starts doing the High-Kicker's Stretch with me pulling me till I'm flat with my legs spread and I pull him till he's.. well till he groans, I'm not sure why he isn't flexible.

"If you're doing this because you want me to tutor you still you don't have to, I'm still going to tutor you, Alex, just please stop touching me" I mutter to him and he finally stops stretching me.

"Good" he stands up but before he leaves he helps me stand up, he waves goodbye to the other cheerleaders but that's when it hits me.

Layla.

When I turn around I see Layla glaring at me but also I see Kimani, Leilani, Delilah, and Ciara staring too.

When I come towards them they still look confused.

"I thought you hated that lil white boy?" Kimani asks.

"Oh trust me, girl, I do, but he's kissing my ass so I tutor him" I shrug, and they all nod in understanding.

After practice I met up with Alex I tutored him for hours straight then we proceeded to stay up till 3 am still studying then we both fell asleep in his room on the floor but we woke up at 5 and he had an hour more to study until he had early morning practice and then the test right after.