F O R T Y N I N E

I V Y

Honestly I could fall asleep, we've had sex maybe two or three more times after the first time.

Then I completely tapped out, I gave in, I could not do it, my legs where weak, practically shaking, I don't even think I can walk.

"Ivy" Alex mumbles after a couple minutes of laying on each other plain naked.

"Can we go get tissue to clean up the car or do you need to lay more?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Let's get tissue and clean up your car" I tell him remembering how sticky, dirty, and musty it'll be if we wait till morning.

"Okay" He sits up putting on his clothes before getting out the car and coming over to my side.

When he opens my door I try to get out and stand straight but the second I do my legs weaken and I sit back down because of the throbbing pain.

"God Ivy I really did a number on you" He laughs but ain't shit funny.

"Shut up and get the fucking napkins and cleaner" I yell and he only laughs going to the pharmacy in the lot.

He comes back and spends most the time cleaning the car down, good for him after destroying my coochie he deserves it.

Once he's done, he comes back around to carry me to the front seat before getting in the car himself.

We drive silently back to my dorm and  once we get there I just sit and stare.

"You need help getting out?" He smirks laughing and just to prove him wrong I shake my head.

He gets out the car and waits, I take off my heels so my chances of falling are slimmer.

I open the door and take a deep breath before stepping out.

The pain is there but it isn't unbearable so I start walking.

"Well look at you" He laughs standing in front of the car and I roll my eyes walking up to him.

"I didn't do as much of a number as I thought" He's being cheeky, he needs to stop.

"Yeah, Yeah, Im going to sleep" I mumble to him waddling away to my dorm but I don't get very far because he pulls me back wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing me right on my lips.

He pulls me onto the front of his car as
we kiss harder.

He lifts me up and my legs immediately wrap around his.

He sits me on top of the car and stands between my legs kissing me harder and harder.

I lay down on top of the car letting him kiss me and it's perfect until he pulls away

"Why'd you stop" I immediately lift my head up.

"Ivy, we need to stop, you have practice tomorrow morning same as I, and I have to go" I can't help but groan and stand up.

"Fine Fine, I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then" I shrug acting nonchalant before going to walk inside.

For a couple seconds he doesn't follow making me actually worried.

However as I know my Alex he comes rushing up behind me turning me around pinning me to the entrence doors.

"Looks like we're both gonna be late tomorrow" He tells me before kissing me again and lifting me up.

I swipe the card so the door opens and him and I both go up to my dorm, we continue to kiss in the elevator and as we walk to my dormitory area.

We don't go in just yet still kissing but we do crash into the door a couple times because of how sloppy it is.

I fiddle with my key before turning the nob and walking in.

Instead my back is faced to the room and my mouth is right on his.

His stops though, he pulls away and slightly clears his throat.

"You're stopping again? This is the second time. I should be the one stopping mid kiss to yell at you about your rac-" But he cuts me off turning my body around.

And what the fuck do I see? Kimani, Ciara, Leilani, and Delilah all sitting on her bed.

I don't even say anything, I just push Alex out the room going out with him.

"That was our sign that we need to stop being hornballs" I mumble and he laughs.

"Yeah, Well good luck with that, I'll see you later girlfriend" He smiles and I smile back, it's so cheesy but cute.

"I'm not saying it back because you're still on my shit list" I smile back at him giving him one last kiss.

Finally he walks away and i'm back to reality.

I take a deep breath before walking in to everyone.

"Ivanna Marie Davis what the fuck was that" Ciara yells but it's just pure excitement and I try to conceal my blushing.

"Does this mean you two are a thing now?" Kimani asks just as happy.

"He's still in the dog house" I roll my eyes and lean against the wall.

"Ivy" Delilah gasps.

"Okay so we left the dinner and we talked because like his family was shit and why the hell did he take me there if I was just gonna be talked to like that right?" I tell them and they nod.

"Then we stopped for ice cream and then we had sex" I look at them and they're all silent.

"Also we're dating well maybe, it depends on how I feel in the morning" I add and every single jaw drops.

"Ivy, Seriously?" Ciara asks and I nod.

"This is amazing, I can tell he makes you happy" Leilani smiles at me but I don't smile back.

"I remember you said that you were
feeling something for him, I'm sorry if this makes you feel weird" I almost feel guilty for it.

"No, No, seriously I'm happy for you and I just wanna see you happy" She hugs me and I hug her back.

Most the night we talk about how each other's lives are going, updating everyone.

I haven't had just girl talk with them in a while and it feels good to air everything out.

We used to always talk about guys, and cheer, and school. However lately we've just all been so caught up in different things.

It almost feels as things are finally turning in the right direction.

A/N: y'all this was really just a filler chapter so I can piss y'all off for the next two.