T H I R I T Y O N E

I V Y

We thankfully won the competition however the guys game got canceled because the other team forfeited so we've all decided we're going to stay a night at the hotel.

The girls and I are in our room talking but The conversation is going left.

"What do you guys think of Alex? He hasn't been too douchy" Leilani starts and Kimani looks at me and I just bite my tongue.

"Maybe not, but he's still Alex, why are you even talking about him?" Kimani squints speaking since i'm trying to
mind my business.

"Well I did invite him over" She starts and Kimani and I both widen our eyes.

"You did what!" We all day in sync.

"Party in our suite" She smiles and I only groan.

"I have on a robe with nothing under, A green guac face mask, and slippers, What makes you think I want a party in here?" I ask and Leilani rolls her eyes.

"Well hurry and get it off because they're here now" She speaks just as a knock on the door comes I only groan and walk over to the bathroom.

I hear more people find their way in and I just roll my eyes.

This is why you don't get a suite, it's huge.

I just sit on the bathroom toilet reading some kinky erotica and drinking my juice hiding from all the people.

I'm perfectly fine reading my book until I hear a knock.

A L E X
(minutes before)

"Leilani invited us to a party" I tell the guys explaining why we're walking to the girls suite and they're fine with that.

"I personally thinks she's into you again" Sasha shrugs but I look at him.

"Even if she was im not into her, at all" I tell him and He looks at me, knowing exactly who I am into.

Once we arrive it's only a little people.

We hang around for a couple minutes but one thing I do notice is that Ivy is no where to be found.

"Where's Ivy?" I ask Delilah and she Shrugs.

"Probably hiding in the bathroom, she was very against a party" She tells me over the music and I nod walking into the first bathroom with nobody there.

Then I go to the second one, I decide to knock and When I hear a voice I open it.

Ivys sitting on a toilet with a green mask on and a robe reading some book.

"Hi" I smile slightly and She doesn't even answer too invested in her book.

"What are you reading" I ask her closing the door and she looks at me closing the book and putting it on the counter.

"Nothing special" She shrugs it off, Liar.

"It has to be something good if you're hiding in the bathroom to read it" I smile grabbing the book from the counter and she goes to grab it first but I beat her.

She then gets up trying to grab it back but I put my hand up in the air, Ivanna is tall but i'm way taller, she won't be able to reach it.

"Hmm let's see, what's the title of this book? 'preconceived sins' ouuu sounds real good" I taunt and she groans.

"It's just about a girl who died and saw all her sins" She shrugs, she answered that wayyy too fast.

"Really?" I ask and she nods, So I decide to open the book where she was last at and read a page.