S I X T E E N

A L E X

The whole time we're studying I notice new things about Ivy like the small mole she has near her eye.

"I'm sick of studying" I've grown bored of the textbooks.

"Then explain to me what exactly you're trying to do with the whole you and I seeing each other ploy?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"I already told you to get Layla off my back, you saw how she didn't even believe it" I explain and Ivy just rolls her eyes.

"Well you need to tell Layla that you aren't into her because I'm going on a date tonight and I do not do need to be questioned" She explains but my face changes.

Who's she going on a date with?

"Who are you going out with then?" I ask and it's like she's thinking before she speaks for once.

"Johnathan" Is all she mutters and my whole face changes.

"What if he's like a crazy old stalker, you know nothing about him?" I try to explain but she shuts me up.

"Leilani did a stalking search for me, he graduated last year now he's in a grad program and he works at that restaurant part time just to pay for an off campus apartment that he shares with other people" she explains but I can only roll my eyes. It's not like it's unbelievable Leilani found that out, she's like the FBI it's scary.

"I still don't think you should go out with him or at least make it a double date" I try to convince her but she shakes her head.

"Then go on the date and have two friends in another seating area watching from a far incase anything happens" I continue trying to at least get someone to watch her.

"If it'll ease your heart more then sure" She agrees and I feel the tiniest bit better.

The rest of our session she's being the tutor she is and making sure I'm understanding everything but the only thing I can't understand is why she would want to go on a date with him.

Once our time is up she walks out the room and I know she's expecting me to leave but instead I just stay laid up on her bed scrolling on my phone.

Minutes later she's coming back but only in a towel I assume she just came back from the showers.

Watching her rummage through clothes looking for something to wear and when she finally does find something she turns around to go to her bed but instead she makes eyes with me jumping slightly.

"Why are you still here?" She asks slightly nervous.

"I don't have anything else to do" I explain.

She doesn't even bother going back and forth with me instead she sucks her teeth before turning away from me and slipping down her towel.

She already has clothes on but only under clothes, a regular bra and blue underwear.

"Do you have no shame?" She asks referring to me staring down her backside. I forgot there's a mirror right there.

"No, I don't" I shrug and continue to scroll through my phone, when I look back up this time she's wearing jeans that hugs her body perfectly, she has on a pretty looking pink corset top, and she's now working on her face that doesn't need any work to begin with.

"You don't need all of that" I shout to her when I see all the makeup on the table.

"When did I ask you for your opinion?" Her attitude will be the death of me.

"You rarely wear makeup and you look good, a little lip gloss and mascara is enough" I get up from the bed and walk towards her.

"Why are you always in my business Alexander?" She asks, oh so now we're doing full names.

"Because you look better without the excessive stuff Ivanna" Two can play that game.

"Whatever" She mumbles, she may have acted like she didn't care but she still ended up not doing as much makeup.

"Let me drive you there at least" I ask and this time I can tell she's over my bullshit.

"Alex, get out of my room and leave me alone, your tutoring session is over" She's obviously annoyed but I will continue to be a menace and bother her she just won't know.

"Okay, I'm going, have a nice date, don't be home too late, and don't have too much fun" I joke around and she laughs lightly.

Bullshit if she thinks I'm actually going, I'm just going to wait for her to leave then follow them.

It's not weird.

I also know the perfect person to use for this mission too.

Around 30 minutes later I finally see Ivy walking out her building.

"So is that who we're stalking?" Andrew asks.

"We aren't stalking her" I correct him.

"Then what are you really doing if watching a girl leave her building and following her isn't stalking?" He continues and I groan.

"Ivy is going on a date and I just want to make sure she doesn't get into a car crash on the way there" I think that was a terrible way to play it off.

"We're stalking Ivy? As in the Ivy that you're always bitching about when you're home, I thought you hated her?" Why is he asking so many questions about Ivy.

"Trust me Drew, I do hate her" He only gives me a side eye, for what though?

"Look she's getting in the car, follow it" I tell him and he widens his eyes at me.

"I'm sorry I may be mistaken but when you called me I thought you just wanted to spend some brotherly time together not stalk the girl you like" My eyes widen and my throat closes.

ME LIKE IVY? ARE YOU CRAZY?

"Trust me Andrew, Me, Alexander Jones, does not like Ivy" and I know I don't.

"Then why am I following this car around town Alex? Why do you care so much?" He asks and I groan, he's so annoying, stop questioning me and drive is all I want to say but I just zip my lips.

I don't like Ivy, I know I don't, But we're becoming friends or associates and obviously I want to make sure all my associates are safe.

A/N: Alex is really bullshiting like boy bye, you know damn wellll, anyways THANK YOU FOR 1K THATS AMAZING!!! I'll also will have another update coming soon so enjoy!!