F I F T Y O N E

Before y'all jump me read the chapter first.

I V Y

We've been practicing very hard lately, we need to do well for the final
30 comp.

I just don't know how i'm going to do this with what's going on.

Kimani isn't even speaking with me at the moment which I don't even know why because I didn't even get to confront her.

The second she got in I was asleep and when I woke up she was gone.

I'm not sure if we just couldn't make the time or if she's mad.

"Hey Ki" I smile and she smiles back slightly before walking back to the lockers.

Exactly what I mean.

I'm not one to let stuff go unnoticed so I follow her in the locker room waiting till everyone is out to speak to her.

"Why are you acting weird?" I question and she squints acting innocent like I wasn't just getting the silent treatment.

"Yes you, I thought we just kept missing each other but you're being odd, just tell me what's up" Her face is serious it hasn't changed.

"Are you pregnant Ivy?" What the hell? Am I pregnant? Is she out of her fucking mind.

"Okay now what the f-" But she cuts me off.

"I saw the first test in the garbage by our dorm, it was wrapped in tissue and it was positive so I thought maybe it was someone within our dorm area since there's three other rooms so it could of been four other people on my list, but then I saw the second test when I came in and it was by your bedside and I freaked out, I just didn't know how to confront you about it" She speaks fast and my eyes widen.

This is not good.

"Ivy if you're pregnant you can tell me, we can figure something out" She holds my hands but I squint at her.

"No, I'm not pregnant Kimani are you crazy? Do you not see me take my pill every day let alone remind you to take yours and I also have an arm implant, we literally got our implants together, what would make you think im pregnant" I widen my eyes, this is ridiculous.

"Well one because Sasha spoke to me about someone being pregnant on the team, two you got super sick, like sicker than me, and three the tests" I only roll my eyes.

"Okay the test I had was already in our room and I didn't put it there so I thought it was yours and I was going to talk to you about it but I knocked out and the test by our garbage outside of our dorm has to be someone else's, it just has to" I explain and she nods.

"Thank god, I wouldn't know what to do if you were pregnant Ivy, like honestly I'm just happy we talked about this" She smiles and I smile
back hugging her.

We head out to practice and it's goes pretty well, we normally stay some time after and talk but I see Alex.

Maybe he wants to actually hangout since I couldn't last night.

"Ivy" He yells but it's not a hey my sexy girlfriend I miss you yell, it's a I'm going to fuck everyone in this room up
yell.

"Hey-" But i'm cut off by him grabbing my hand and pulling me outside, My first though is that this is the kinky beginning to some hot sex.

Wrong.

When I realize that Immediately pull
my arm from him because little does he know I will not be dragged around.

"What is your problem" I move back from him when I notice it's a genuine aggression. 

"How could you lie to me" He yells and
I'm still squinting.

"You have to be more specific" I'm still at a lost but very mad.

"You're pregnant" He tells me, not but ask but tells.

"No, im not pregnant I spoke to Kimani about this already" I snap sick of this rumor.

"But you were sick, and we barely use protection, and the pregnancy test, and I just got told that you told Kimani you were pregnant" He starts rambling and I roll my eyes.

"One, that means someone was eavesdropping on Kimani and I because if they listened to it all they'd hear me tell her I got sick because poisoning along with me getting my period hence why I rushed you out, and I took the pregnancy test out the box so It wouldn't freak her out" I give the same explanation.

"Then- Shit" He mumbles pacing back and forth.

"Fuck im sorry Ivy" He groans and im only growing more and more concerned.

"Wait Kimani told me she didn't get the pregnancy test, was that you who got it with the soup? How long were you even thinking I was pregnant" My eyes widen.

"For like two or three days, I was just scared because if you were that would be fucked, and there were rumors of someone pregnant on the cheer team so I was concerned and all and I don't know" I groans and squint.

"Am I scary? Are you scared of me? Why couldn't you just have asked me if I was the pregnant one? You were all about communicating the other day when I was upset about being stereotyped as a watermelon loving housemaid, but now you won't communicate about a rumor that you overthinked about, if you did you'd know I have an implant and i'm on the pill, I have black parents, I won't get away with getting pregnant without a degree like people like your sister would" Im not mad at him just confused, it's not only him not communicating it's everyone else.

I can't be that scary.

"Im sorry Ivy okay? and I'll make it up to you"

"You better, How fucking stupid do you think I am?" I scoff walking back inside but then I decide to make an announcement to my friends.

"Can we talk?" I ask them as we start walking back to our dorm.

"Sure, what is it?" Ciara asks.

"There was a pregnancy test in our hall, it was positive, it isn't mine or Kimanis, and i'm sure it wasn't Ciara's because she only likes pussy, so who was it?" I ask and Delilah and Leilani look between each other.

"It's mine" Leilani speaks up and we all widen our eyes.

"Also I think the father might be Jayden or Alex" Leilani speaks up and my eyes are stuck on her, wide as hell.

What. The. Fuck.

A/N: Yall really thought I was gonna make Ivy pregnant? Nahhhh I have way worse things in store for her, anyways, DONT STOP READING THE BOOK YALL SHE ISNT PREGNANT!!

But in all seriousness I was thinking about it and I realized doing that would throw the whole plot off and as I said before #teamfuckthemkids