T W E N T Y F O U R

A L E X

My plan worked great, Taking Ivy out to brunch worked well because she hasn't seemed any bit of upset.

The forehead lines are gone and that look of lost and sadness is wiped off her face.

I mean all was going well till just now, Ivy was telling me about this stuffed bear she has until she stopped and looked towards the entrence which caused her smile to drop.

When I turn I see Layla and Sofia coming our way and I only groan deeply in frustration.

"Hey Alex, Ivanna" She smiles coming to our table way faster than she should have.

"Layla" I mumble and Ivy doesn't even pay her any mind she only screws up her face slightly, I love how silently shady she could be, she doesn't even have to say anything for me to know what she's thinking.

"Funny seeing you guys here" She smiles and Sofia is only standing there looking seemingly bothered.

"It's funnier seeing you here, you've never came here before" I confront her, she's never stepped foot in a brunch spot, I mean I've never cared enough to take her out to one but she barely eats actual foods on the food pyramid none the less filling waffles.

"Well that's because you never wanted to know me well enough to know I love brunch places" She smiles coming to sit next to me in Ivy and I's booth.

When Ivy notices her eyes only widen realizing Layla is literally inviting herself into our brunch.

"Layla we shouldn't interrupt their date, that's rude" Sofia adds, how is she even still friends with Layla?

"Trust me they aren't on a date, Alex has standards" She chuckles picking up a fork and picking over my plate of eggs.

I do have standards and Ivanna is way higher than my standard.

"So you insert yourself in our brunch not only to pick over his food but to also insult me?" Ivy asks and Layla ignores her just continuing to pick over my food.

"Excuse me, Are you deaf?" Ivy grabs the fork out of Laylas hand and snaps her fingers looking her dead in the eye.

"I'm not sure why you're being so aggressive I mean Alex invited me" Layla lies out her fucking mouth. She keeps her calm persona just so she could tic Ivy off.

"I swear I didn't invite her Ivy" I shake my head when Ivy looks to me.

"Well since you want to be included so bad you can pay the check" Ivy smiles slightly while moving the check in front of Layla.

Ivy then slides out the booth standing up and walking out, I go to follow her but Layla grabs my hand.

"Don't touch me Layla" I tell her and she squints at me.

"Alex, don't tell me you're really going to go follow her, she's not even your type" She doesn't even know my type, I don't have a type to begin with, and second I'm not even into Ivy I just wanted to comfort her.

I just ignore her statement and pull out her hold following Ivy and Leaving Layla with the check.

"Ivy" I call her name when as I rush up to her.

"You know I didn't actually invite her right?" I ask and she nods, thank god.

"Obviously I'm not dumb the whole time we were together you didn't even look at your phone" She tells me and I feel a breath of fresh air.

"Okay Okay that's good" I nod to myself as we get in the car.

"Where do you wanna go now?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I actually have practice later today so probably to my dorm, but I'll see you after maybe" She offers and I nod.

We don't speak much on the ride back, we just listen to the music playing on the radio and once we do get to her dorm she stops for a second.

"Thank you Alex, I really appreciated this" She smiles at me and I nod, she gets out the car and walks to her dorm, however I don't drive off just yet till she texts me that she's inside safely.

Now what the hell do I do, I actually had such a good time.

I start driving to me and the guys house wondering what Ivys doing until she has to go to practice. I hope she isn't going to go back into her funk.

Once I step inside the house I'm bombarded with questions from the guys.

"So you slept over at what girls house last night?" Kaden asks once I step into the kitchen.

"What makes you think I slept over at a girls house last night?" I ask squinting.

"Well you haven't hooked up with a girl for maybe like the past four days along with the fact that where else would you sleep?" Jayden adds, I obviously won't say Ivy because I know it's still a sensitive subject for him.

"Just tell us who's house you were at" Kaden smiles raising his brows.

"You mean dorm" Sasha randomly walks in and squeeze my eyes shut, his big ass fucking mouth.

"Wait Wait" Kadens eyes widen.

"You told us you couldn't hang out yesterday because you had a tutoring session.." Kaden starts to put it together.

"Was more than one session going on?" Kaden smirks at me.

"With who? Ivy?" Jayden asks immediately looking like he's offended.

"I mean I don't care I hooked up with a girl like 10 minutes ago but like Ivy? Didn't you hate her?" Jayden asks and I'm trying to form words in my mind.

"Me and Ivy didn't do anything, She tutored me, We got high, We fell asleep" I mean It is the truth we did tutor get high then sleep, I just left out where I ate her out and waited for her while she showered.

"Are you lying" Kaden Asks raising his brows.

"Nah, I'm being for real" I'm definitely lying I just don't want to say anything in front of Jayden just yet.

"I mean if you did I don't care I'm over Ivy, I have a girl waiting for me" Jayden shrugs walking back to his room. He definitely fumbled the bag with Ivy.

"So what did You guys do" Kaden asks sitting on the barstool next to Sasha.

"Well we both got high off a mini rice krispy and then we started laughing and then kissing and then after I went down on her, then after I waited for her to shower and we slept and then she told me she wanted space for personal reasons and I left then I came back and took her to brunch and then Layla came out of no where" I explain and they're both  shocked, but i'm not sure why.

"I mean you are a semi-hyper sexual guy but you did something sexual and stayed the night with her, and not only did you spend the night in someone else's bed but then she kicked you out" Kaden explains and I actually think about it a little.

"Are you whipped yet?" Sasha asks me and I don't even get to answer before Kaden does for me.

"Pussy whipped yeah, it was that good he stayed the night and didn't want to leave" Kaden makes Sasha laugh and I'm only rolling my eyes.

"He took her out to breakfast too, yeah he's in deep, just wait till you have sex with her, then you'll really be stuck and end up like one of us" They continue laughing at me.

"I'm not going to date Ivy, ever. I was just doing something nice because I felt bad for her, stop manifesting negativity for me, I still hate her" I add and they roll their eyes.

"You say that but we all know you don't hate her" Sasha gives me the bullshitting look and I only groan walking away.

They think I'm whipped but i'm not, and I'll prove that because when we have our next party I'll fuck around with whoever and then they can't say I'm whipped and stuck to her.

Not that I care what they're saying but I'm not whipped, There's no way. I just like being around Ivy, but as a friend that's all, I ate her out because I was high i'll never do that again.

A/N: Decided to do a cute little double update for y'all to make up for the inactivity. Alex is definitely in denial but let's hope he doesn't fuck around tewwww much and loose ivy. i'm just kidding... or am i?