T H I R T E E N

Song: 4ever- Clairo

I V Y

It's the Morning after the party, Kimani and I are going for our morning jog and she's just been eyeing me.

She knows something I don't and it's bothering me.

"So" she starts and I just look around.

"Soo," I say awkwardly adding to the awkwardness.

"It seems like you and Alex are getting along better now" Why is she bringing him up, she has to know.

"I guess" I shrug mumbling, I should tell her before she exposes it.

"I kissed Alex" "I know you kissed Alex," we say at the same time and we both look at each other in shock.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Ki," I say sincerely.

"I'm not mad that you didn't tell me, I wouldn't tell me either I'm not even surprised that you guys kissed, Leilani told me when she was getting Delilah for you" Kimani confesses and I nod in realization.

"We only kissed because Alex didn't want people to think he and Layla were exclusive and that he's her property but also because Jayden was so desperately trying to make me jealous and It was a good way to prove there's no need to be jealous because I'm over it" I jumble trying to explain but Kimani only squints at me.

"Why aren't you surprised we kissed?" I ask in confusion.

"Well you guys hate each other but now you're spending so much time with each other, the sexual tension is either really high or you guys are falling for each other and that kiss was clearly not just a kiss" She starts and I want to ignore her because the thought of feeling for anyone especially Alex is ridiculous.

"Maybe you're right but just about the kiss, the kiss was so fucking good Kimani, like you don't understand it was supposed to be a peck and then we both came back for another kiss and this was a long tongue kiss and he grabbed my ass and pushed me onto his body and I literally whimpered, I fucking whimpered Kimani, not only is that embarrassing but he probably thinks I liked it which I did but he doesn't need to know that but like he's such a good kisser" I start speed talking on a tangent and Kimani only laughs.

"It always starts with the kiss" She jokes or so I think making me cringe slightly.

"Well look, I'm never kissing him again that's all I know" I shrug and continue to jog.

A L E X

Me and Sasha are going for a morning jog like we normally do. He just won't shut the fuck up about Ivy.

"Just tell me the truth Alex, how was it?" He asks and I bite my cheek thinking of what to say.

"Jesus Sasha the kiss was so fucking good" I groan throwing my head back.

"Like I don't know how to explain it but her lips are so soft and her hands were around the backs of my neck and when I pulled her closer she whimpered, she fucking whimpered it made my whole body get chills" I start rambling and Sasha listen nodding.

"So you like her?" He asks and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? I may have enjoyed the kiss but I don't like her" I speak and he looks at me like I'm bullshitting, but I'm not.

"I mean I want to believe you don't because after you guys kissed you went a hooked up with that redhead but you may have been deflecting on the fact that you liked the kiss" Sasha loves to get in my head, why does it even matter if I hooked up with another girl.