S I X T Y F I V E

I V Y

We've been sitting in a temporary jail cell for around 30 minutes.

By we, I mean everyone involved.

Who's smart idea was it to put Leilani in a jail cell with me. I will fuck her ass up again.

Everyone looks a mess but trust me when I say there's not a single scratch on my face, I checked my reflection on the pay phone.

Most of the girls are suffering from something like bloody or broken noses and different bruises. The guys fight differently though.

Jayden got transported to the hospital because he wasn't waking up or standing up.

Johnathan is also in the ER because Sasha literally tried to kill him after he commented on Kimani.

I called my mom when I got here and the conversation went something like this.

"Ivy? Did something happen, Why are you calling me from jail?" She asks and I'm just silent.

"Well I'm in jail" I laugh but she's dead quiet now.

"Why the fuck is your black ass in a jail cell, Ivanna Davis!" She yells and I groan.

"Mom don't yell okay, don't tell dad, I'm only here because I was fighting," I tell her and she sucks her teeth groaning.

"Before I get a lecture it was because these girls disrespected me and Iris. First, they spoke about how she deserved what she got. Then they threw some of my belongings in the water and the toilet and they broke Iris's Polaroid, a girl spit in my f-" and my mom cuts me off.

"Did you whoop their ass?" She asks and I laugh again.

"When don't I?"

"I don't wanna be cocky but they're white bitches, they thought they had something on me but it was just plain racism. I almost got jumped and then Kimani fought the girl trying to kick me when Leilani tried to sneak punch me then I fucked up Leilani then Layla then Jessica, who's Alex's ex" I always keep my mom updated on my life.

"Girl I knew that Leilani girl was two-faced when you told me about her threatening your little boyfriend over a video and stuff but I never thought she'd be on the team trying to jump you. I have been known you didn't like that Layla hoe, and Alex's ex well that bitch is random" My mom loves hearing drama, it makes her feel young again.

"I'm just happy you beat ass, Do I need to come down there?" She asks and I tell her no. I mean I'll let her know if she does but I'm over 18 so I don't need a legal guardian to bail me out.

When I hang up everyone's sitting in the cell in silence.

My head is killing me because when you get a wig that's glued on pulled on it obviously causes pain.

"Your head is hurting too?" Ciara asks me noticing my hand rubbing it and I nod.

"Here I have some Naproxen from my cycle cramps" She hands me some of her blue pain killers and I take two. Thank god, my head was throbbing.

"I like this color on you" Alex plays with my hair.

"It's not her real hair" This Jessica bitch is bold and jealous.

Alex ignores her like she isn't there, he just grabs my face kissing me leaving me surprised, especially in front of everybody.

It's short and sweet I just love how he doesn't hesitate to show me affection especially when it's in front of all the bitches that are obsessed with him and still want him.