E L E V E N

Song: Doves in the wind- SZA

I V Y

I went for a long run, I needed to clear my mind.

What the hell am I doing?, I literally just told Jayden this whole thing between us was over and now I'm getting close to Alex.

I don't even like Alex as a human being. I was just happy for him that he was understanding the work.

After my jog I head to the gym, a good way to clear my head is working out, that's how I'm getting Alex away from my thoughts.

G A M E  D A Y

Things have been back to tense since that day with Alex, I tutor him for an hour and he leaves, nothing more, as it always has been.

We're outside on the ground cheering, today's game just looks like another win as per usual.

We decided we weren't going to do halftime this game, mainly because just like the boys, our competition season is coming up and because we technically lost but won by the disqualification of the first team last year we need to work our asses off.

Once the game is over we celebrate the win with cheers and screams but I know the guys will celebrate with their weekly parties.

"Are you excited about the guy's party" I hear a girl ask Layla as we change into the lockers.

"I know Alex is excited about the win so it's my perfect opportunity to have all his attention" She's obsessed with him, I don't even get why.

"You don't think he'll be on to the next girl by now," another girl asks as she changes.

Layla obviously took offense to that because she looked at her with a glare.

"Obviously not, based on the things he tells me I'm probably sure we have like a thing going on anyway" She adds.

"Oh poor girl" Kimani mumbles to me and I laugh a little in agreement.

"She's so sure of herself, Alex has had sex with everyone in here" Leilani adds but when Layla starts to come to our little group our calm demeanor changes.

"So I hear you're dating Sasha Pinsky" Layla leans on the locker while asking Kimani and Kimani only nods.

"He's a cute guy, would have been my second or third choice if I didn't have Alex" She smiles and Kimani stops taking her hair bow out and looks at Layla.

Oh, I know this bitch did not.

"It's cute you think that, but I'm sure you aren't Sasha's type anyway" She adds, I mean she's not wrong, Sasha's really into women of color even though he says he doesn't have a preference, his personal option is obvious.

"I mean Sasha's type is evident and questionable" I don't like her tone, why'd she say it like there's a problem with his type?

She didn't even try to hide the disgust on her face when she said it too.

And what the fuck does questionable mean?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I speak up, and I'll always speak up for Kimani, she's definitely not shy and reserved but she's always had a problem with standing up for herself, she can stand up for anyone but when it comes to herself she just takes the insults.

"Before you get all ghetto, I just wanted to ask you if you could get Sasha to talk to Ale-" but Leilani immediately cuts Layla off when she hears Alex.

"Has the blonde seeped into your brain or are you always this fucking deranged?" Leilani is not playing around, especially since she's been a victim of Layla's disrespect.