T W E N T Y S E V E N

I V Y

Alex slept over, he slept on the floor because he said sleeping next to me would make him so something he doesn't want me to regret in the morning.

I wouldn't regret anything though but he didn't need to know that.

Alex and Sasha didn't leave yet, they're still knocked while me and Kimani are making sure we have everything.

Once the clock hits 6am we know that's when we're gonna need to start going to the field, Alex and Sasha are going too for their regular practice.

Once they wake up we're in the car together, Kimani and Sasha in the front and Alex and I in the back.

"Iv" He mumbles to me and I turn my head to him.

"You're nervous" He tells me rather than ask.

"Huh" Im not nervous.

"You're nervous about the first competition" Now I can't tell if he's asking or not.

"Honestly" I start, turning my head to face him.

"Maybe a little, but as much as I like to think positive and confident i'll never not have the twinge of nervousness, it's dumb" I explain and once again i'm trying to figure out how I ended up explaining myself to Alex.

"No I get that, but honestly Ivy as much as I love to be a doofy dickface jock who's over confident, at every game i'm nervous and shitting myself about how it'll end up and if i'll play good or what" He explains and I just listen.

"I just focus on the goal which is wining, but also making sure i'm having fun and loving what i'm doing" He explains and I nod, I agree with that especially the loving part, the only thing keeping me going is the fact that I love cheering.

I keep silent though, sometimes before competitions I need silence and I just want to think to myself.

I think Alex acknowledges that when he keeps his silence only having his hand slowly move closer to my own.

I look down at the almost interlocking hands and look to Alex who has a straight face. Maybe it wasn't intentional then.

However I'm once again wrong, because his hand moves closer to mine basically on top of it. I can't help but give into this moment by moving kinda closer to him.

Our bodies are getting closer while our hands are practically on top of each other, the moment gets more and more intense as our bodies move so close that they're almost touching till a stop happens

"We're here" Sasha speaks up while moving out the car and Kimani follows, im not sure where they're going though.

Once they do I turn to Alex who's already looking at me and he pulls my face in for a kiss.

It's like our casual long kiss, he rest his hand on my cheek as the kiss gets more aggressive until im climbing over the straddle him and he's holding me, resting his hands on my ass encouraging this behavior.

"Ivy" He whispers between kisses.

"hm" I mumble to caught up in the kiss.

"Let me make you feel good, give you something to take your mind off the competition for a little, distract your nervous thoughts" He offers and of course I'm refusing to turn this down this time.

This time i'm going to take the car sex, I need anything to distract me from my thoughts of this game.

"Okay" I try to answer but i'm too caught up to do so.

He doesn't stop kissing me instead he reaches for my tank top slightly pulling it off and I don't hesitate to help him do it.

He moves his mouth down to my neck, sucking harshly and keeping that momentum with every kiss starting from my neck to my boobs which are covered by my bra.