T W E N T Y E I G H T

A L E X

"Guess what" Coach C starts talking while he walks in the locker room.

"We're gonna go to the girls show" He starts and everyone looks at him very confused.

"I thought we couldn't because we have a game, don't you want us to practice?" Jayden asks, I mean i'm not complaining though.

"Yes however, the girls are performing at 12 noon, it's a two, three hour drive and our game starts around 9, we could watch them, hang out, then leave at 2-3 and make it back for 4-5" I mean it's fine but risky, coach is never this risky.

"So is that alright with you guys?" He asks  and we obviously all nod agreeing.

We're probably going to take a coach bus so while we all wait some guys go back to their dorm probably to freshen up.

The guys and I head to our house so we could change into something comfortable, we have to wait around and hour so we just sit around the kitchen talking.

"All the happily taken guys are lucky, you guys get to see your girls shake their poms" Jacob opens a beer bottle and sits on the counter.

"As if we don't get to see all the hot girls shake their poms, we're not limited to one person, right Alex" Jayden slaps my back and I try to hide my annoyance.

"Mhm" I mumble and the guys squint at me.

"Alex doesn't want to look at other girls I bet" Sasha starts his bullshit and I only roll my eyes.

"Oh don't tell me Alex has his eyes on other girl, are you gonna obsess about her till y'all have sex then trash her?" Jayden asks and I still don't answer.

Obviously not because I'm not looking at any girl.

"Who do you think it is this time?" Jayden keeps going, he loves to pin the narrative of man whore and women user over my head but it's false, partially false at least. 

"Maybe Leilani" Jacob comes out of no where.

"Absolutely not, Leilani was last year for less than a week, she clinged on and probably scared away half the girls who did want me" I add and they nod understanding why I felt that way.

"Let's talk about Ivanna, she literally came with hickeys trailing down her neck to her chest" Jackson brings her up, I just wanted to not think about her for five seconds, five fucking seconds.

I can tell Sasha is trying not to look at me but Karen doesn't hide him looking gravely in my direction.

"It was probably from Jayden" Jacob jokes but I don't laugh especially knowing the contexts.

"Nah, Fuck that, Ivy's hot but she's so emotional, so what if I said Samir was right, She does fuck good and that's the truth, it was a compliment" Jayden rolls his eyes, I just take deep breath's remembering Im supposed to hate Ivy.

"Some girls are so emotional that they can't even take compliments anymore" He adds and I can't help but want to snap.

"That isn't a compliment" I try my best to sound neutral.

"Believe me it is, if you knew what happened between Samir and her and what samir told me you'd understand why it's such a compliment" Jayden looks at me and I smile to myself slightly.

"If she was having sex with you she doesn't want to be reminded of a previous sexual experience that probably traumatized her, you saying that was probably a turn off and made her uninterested in you which is why the relationship didn't continue" I try to explain without sounding defensive.