F I F T Y T W O

read the a/n pls

Please don't take this personal
But you ain't shit
And you weren't special
'Til I made you
You better act like you know
That I been through worse than
the worst- jhene aiko

I V Y

"What the fuck do you mean you think it might be Alex's?" I raise my voice and she looks at me.

"That night of the first competition when I told you how I was feeling something for Alex when we talked, well we also had sex, and I didn't want to tell you because I made you promise to stay away from him so I felt shitty for doing that with him" I just squint, I need time frames.

"You're lying, You have to be lying, I didn't sleep till around 2, Alex left me in the morning"

"What about Jayden? Knowing what he did and Ivy and how he treated her why'd you continue to fuck around with him?" Kimani asks.

"Ki I don't really care about that lame ass ni-" but she cuts me off.

"No, because Alex is not the father so Jayden is it, and that means you fucked him after he screwed Ivy over" She's angry, very angry.

"I'll be back" I stand up and walk away calling Alex the second I do.

"Hey Ivy my sexy beautiful girlfri-" But I stop him there.

"Did you have sex with Leilani?" I ask and the line goes silent.

"Alex?" I question walking back and forth.

"That was a while ago why are you bringing this up? I already told you that though. Are you saying this because you're trying to get back at me?" He squints and I groan.

"No Alex, Im talking about in the past several weeks, have you fucked her?" I yell and he's silent again.

"I-I" But I cut him off.

"Y-You what? Because Leilani is saying she's pregnant and you or Jayden could be the father so bring your white ass to the Tusk Quad or I will drag you there myself Alexander Navel Jones" I yell into the phone before hanging up.

Lord give me strength. I shouldn't be arguing with a white boy with a belly button as a middle name.

"What the fuck do you mean by that though" I hear Kimani snapping more and more.

I just sit back down in my chair in complete silence.

We're in our floors lounge because the room wouldn't be big enough.

My knee is bouncing up and down, I'm trying so hard to refrain from bussing her ass, Growing up not being able to communicate how I feel i've grown to suck at communication and react first which is why i'm so forgiving with Alex because I understand acting on impulse instead of speaking about it.

"I'm sorry okay, I wasn't thinking, and I didn't think I would get preg-" Once again i'm cutting her off.

"Then what the fuck were you thinking huh? The stork would drop your baby for you, You can just slut it up and not get pregnant? Well you can't this is reality Leilani" I shout and she takes a deep breath.

"Im sick and tired of you bitching at me Ivy, what about that pregnancy scare you had with Samir when you knew I wasn't over him yet huh, When you knew him and I just broke up and you went behind my back fucking him?" She asks and that shuts me up.

"You what?" Alex walks in at the same time looking at me with wide eyes.

"Your precious perfect girlfriend had a pregnancy scare with Samir and she fucked him right after he dumped me" She speaks up and Alex furrows his brows almost lost.