S I X T Y S I X

I V Y

It's been almost a week since the playoff which was on a Monday and right now it's Thursday. 

Alex is busy today so that just left me and my bullshit. Of course, my bullshit led me to Alex's house.

A woman opens the door greeting me and I just smile, this big ass house is overwhelming.

"Good afternoon Ms.Davis, who are you here for?" The lady asks and before I speak a voice cuts in.

"She's here to speak with me, thank you Joeleen" His father stands at the top of the steps before guiding me to his office. It's huge.

"So you came here for my help to figure out who drugged you and with what drugs?" He asks and I nod.

"I collected your medical records before you came and I see the last time you were in the hospital it was due to your heart-stopping because of a mixture of drugs correct?" He asks standing by his desk but I'm just observing his office.

"Yeah there were Opioids mixed with Amphetamines and I was drinking. I know Samir the guy that died he was friends with some people who don't really like me and I know he had access to Opioids and Amphetamines" I try to sound like I have no connection to that night with Samir.

"How did you know Samir had access to those drugs?" He asks.

"He was a drug dealer for one. Second the morning the news came on I asked my friend a question and he said Jayden this guy I used to mess around with bought from him once but it was only pain meds and he bought them for Layla who is one of the girls who don't like me" I feel like I'm getting too specific with the names.

"Yeah I know Layla and Jayden, Layla's one of the girls you fought?" He asks and I nod.

"So why did you think Layla needed the drugs?" He wonders.

"She hurt her ankle some time ago and both of those drugs helped relieve the pain and make her more active" I did some research.

"So what are you thinking? They drugged you that night?" It isn't the craziest thought.

"I've been drugged once before so it isn't a crazy idea, all I know is somehow those drugs got into my system" He looks at me funny when I say I've been drugged once before.

"Do you have any evidence that she has access to the drug?" He asks and I nod.

I go into my purse and pull out the prescription with a note attached.

"I went into Jayden's room since he's still at the hospital and I found these and there's a mix of both drugs. The note attached was from Samir saying what drugs are in it and that Jayden bought it for Layla" He just takes the prescription out my hand and starts typing stuff out.

"The pills were handed out days before that party. You don't have any crustal evidence but you can go with your gut on it that the pills were crushed up and spilled into your cup and maybe even get a confession from someone" He adds but I squint.

"From who and how?"

"Play it smart, You can set a camera up and put the pills in one of their rooms and see how they react and leave a note saying I know what you did and to meet you someplace, specifically late at night and when they show up put a bag over their head and take them to some dark underground space like a basement and torture a confession out of them" He looks me dead in my eye. What. The. Fuck.

I'm looking at him with wide eyes, I can't tell if it's a joke, if torture runs in the family, or if he knows.