E I G H T Y F I V E

^song: stand up by the next step, yall let me just say i loved watching the next step and when i hear this song during their regionals i thought i need to use this.

so basically play this song when the girls are on stage.

also the picture isn't how Ivy looks because Ivy is brown skin however that's exactly how the uniform looks.

also this is the final chapter of bad decisions, the next chapter will be up on better choices!!

Read the A/N!!

A L E X

Once we were off the plane we had to get onto another big bus to go to the hotel we're staying at.

Ivy is calm all the way there, they even play music to sing along to on the bus.

"Who else needs help with makeup?" Ciara asks but I'm sitting next to Ivy watching her try to do lip liner.

"Let me help you Ivy" I beg, she's struggling because she has to put on lashes next.

"I got my lashes done so those are just backups, you can do the highlighter" She hands it to me.

I've been preparing for this, I watched multiple youtube videos on how to apply lashes and do highlighter I even practiced on Kimani until she got mad when I poked her in the eye and kicked me out.

"How can you do this so well in a moving vehicle," I ask her while putting it on.

"Being a dancer and cheerleader it's essential to be able to do makeup while moving or at least be around someone who can" She explains while finalizing her lips with some gloss.

I finish and she looks in the mirror somewhat surprised.

Finally, we're pulling up to the huge hotel and there's a whole bunch of other coach busses and teams inside and outside.

"Everyone out. Get your luggage and go inside and wait by the front desk till I come in, they should know who we are though" Coach Daisy speaks up.

All the girls are wearing their team jackets and sweat pants to represent.

I'm holding Ivy's luggage even though she's begging for it back.

"How are we feeling," A girl asks, I know she's the captain by the way she's leading everyone. Honestly, it's hard not to think Ivy isn't the captain though.

From what I know about cheer here is that Iris passed away her sophomore year of college caused by her eating issues and her fall while attempting to do the move Ivy just mastered.

However in Iris's freshmen year she was the strongest and the second she became a sophomore she got demoted to one of the captains, but maybe that's because Iris was like the gabby Douglas of her team. She was young but she already had popularity in the cheer world.

Ivy, on the other hand, was in the shadows but little did they know she was like a firecracker. She went to the same school as Iris and made the team as she did too and everyone said it was because they're sisters.

That wasn't the case, nobody even saw Ivy's tryout except for the coaches and the head captain.

Now in Ivys sophomore year, she's like the Simone Biles of her team, strongest most willful. Just like Iris attempting the move in her sophomore year for the upcoming Nations except Ivy has the move and she's going to take all these teams down.

"I feel like throwing up" I'm now realizing I may have banged lots of girls on this team but I have no idea who's name is who.

"Okay, I got the room details and everyone's key cards, I'll give them to you but first we have to make it past the danger zone" Coach Daisy adds, What's that?