F O U R T E E N

I V Y

Kimani and I are in our dorms, we ate breakfast and now we're getting our things to go to practice but she won't stop eyeballing me.

"What?" I finally ask realizing she wasn't going to stop silently judging me until I said something.

"Alex was definitely jealous of Jonathan hitting on you" Kimani starts and I laugh halfway through, he wasn't he just wanted to see me miserable.

"I mean you shouldn't speak though because you were very jealous of him hooking up with a girl after kissing you" The day Kimani stops being so good at reading people will be the day I stop being so closeted with my emotions.

"It wasn't jealousy Ki, I could never be jealous ever, especially when it has to do with Alexander," I tell her assertively but she gives me the bullshitting look.

"It's okay if you were I mean Alex was definitely jealous" While we're both packing our cheer stuff in our bags I look at her and squint and she only shrugs.

"Like the way, he shut you and Johnathan's small talk up, he clearly was bothered" She's giving me an idea, I am a menace and I'm putting that to use.

Once we finish packing I stand up and walk by the door waiting for Kimani and she only looks at me suspiciously realizing I'm silent.

I mean I am plotting but she doesn't need to know that.

When we leave the guys are still in the car, Kimani and Sasha sit in the front and talk about whatever couples talk about while me and Alex sit in the back.

We're far from each other he's all the way on the left side and I'm on the right with both our gym bags between us.

"For the love of god stop being so awkward and speak to each other" Sasha looks at us in the rare view mirror and I roll my eyes looking away.

"Hi Ivanna" Alex starts, he thinks he's funny, but he isn't. It's not that I hate being called Ivanna It's just that Ivy is preferred.

"Hi Alexander" two can play at that game, time to be the menace he loves to claim I am.

"Hey Ki" I call out her name and she looks at me.

"Do you still have that napkin with the number on it?" I question and she looks at me with a slight smile nodding.

I feel Alex's eyes on me and I blatantly ignore them just to get under his skin.

"Why?" She asks while looking in her pocket for it.

"I mean, free food and possibly good dick, that could never hurt" I shrug and look towards Alex who's looking towards the window.

"Who's to say he even has good dick?" Alex questions and finally turns to look at me.

"I guess I'll have to just find out for myself" I smile directly at him and he looks at me, his eyes drag down my face all the way down to my feet.

Looking away from Alex and to the window, I see that we're finally at the football field.

Sasha and Kimani get out first and rush away leaving Alex and I but I don't even give him time to make any small talk because I'm getting my ass up and walking out of the car.

However, seconds later he's slamming his door and comes around to my side.

While trying to get my bag from the car he comes around slamming my door shut leaving me facing him with his hand on the outsides of my hips.

"Ale-" but he cuts me off.

"You think trying to make me jealous is going to get you anywhere," He asks, his breath is practically mixing with mine. This was clearly unexpected.

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous but clearly you are" I challenge him trying to see his reaction.

"I just think he could be crazy or kidnap you and you don't even know how old he is you're only turning 20 he could be 30" Alex rants on and it's understandable but coming from him it's not.

"That doesn't knock the fact that you're still jealous, and you can't even be jealous because you hooked up with someone right after we kissed" I do regret some words. After all, now it seems like I care when I don't.

"Oh so you do care and you are jealous that I hooked up with someone" He squints smirking and I just want to slap the smirk off his stupid little face.

"No I'm not jealous it was just a kiss, I don't care who you fuck" I tell him blatantly and he raises his brows.

"Oh, so you won't care if I kissed you again?" Now that.. that's different, I mean I obviously won't care duh, but like to kiss him really?

"No, I wouldn't c-" but he cuts me off when his hands wrap around my face I don't even have time to think before I'm moving into him and let him kiss me.

His tongue seeps into my mouth while his right hand hold the side of my face.

He just keeps his hand on my face not moving them but that little thing makes me furrow my brows so I grab his hand and move it down to my hip.

He reads that sign immediately and moves his hand to my butt again pulling me close to him.

"Surprised you didn't whimper this time" He adds making me cringe in embarrassment and slightly pull away.

"You're not funny" I deadpan turning away from him and opening the car to get my cheer bag but once I do he closes the door on me again making me look up at him.

"Who said I was done?" he asks and I tilt my head trying to figure out who the hell he's speaking to.

"I did" I smile spitefully.

"It was an enjoyable kiss but you dragged it with the whimpering, I didn't even whimper" I add and he gives me the bullshitting look, that's a look I'm seemingly getting a lot lately.

"Yeah well, maybe it's a good thing you didn't whimper this time because I wouldn't have hesitated to take you in the back seat of my car" He whispers in my ear before turning away and walking towards to field.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I follow behind him taking deep breaths trying to hide the heating up in my face.

I eventually catch up with Alex but I don't want to make it seem like we came together, however, it's already seen as that way when the stupid fucking door slams loud enough to make head turns.

"Did you have to slam the door so hard" I whisper to him and he looks at me and smiles?

"My bad" He has zero sympathies saying that and I just know I'm gonna be put through hell this whole practice.

A/N: my little trip is over sooooo I'm back with more frequent updates yayayayayay!!