E I G H T

Song: Substance- 03 Greedo

I V Y

It's been a couple of days since and Jayden invited me on a group date. It's going to be me and him, Kimani and Sasha, Kaden and Sofia, and Alex and Layla.

I didn't wear anything too crazy, just something nice and simple for the 8 of us.

When we were seated we made our orders, and we've just been talking.

"I actually saw the uniform when Ivy was babysitting- I mean tutoring Alex" Kaden jokes and we all laugh.

"Yeah, it's actually really nice" Kimani adds.

"So how's everyone little relationships going?" Kaden asks, he's very talkative I'd say he and Sasha are the sweetest. 

Well, of course, Sasha is the sweetest, I have a soft spot for me out of all of them.

While waiting for the food we talk more about school and our activities.

Me and Alex are even getting along, he's doing better in those classes so it seems as if our little sessions have helped.

While Layla talks about whatever I feel Jayden's hand rest over my shoulder to hold my boob. It's definitely a weird placement.

I'm not uncomfortable but I don't feel like it's right to do it in front of people, especially in this specific environment.

With his other hand, he's playing with my hair, and again it isn't necessarily uncomfortable, it's just weird, and Alex's constant glares at the touches make me feel even worse.

When I begin to feel his hand start to fiddle with my breast that's when I start to feel like a public sex worker.

So, as a result, I move his hand away from me as a whole.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom" I stand up and Jayden also stands up.

"I can walk you" he offers and I shake my head trying to seem the least bit affected.

"I'll walk her, since I can actually go in the bathroom" Kimani steps in, thanking god for her.

We walk to the bathroom together and I don't speak to her I slam the bathroom stall and take deep breaths, I'm so confused about why he's doing what he's doing.

It makes me feel almost like some sort of object for show.

When I finally come out of the bathroom after splashing my face with water and reminding myself of who I am I see Alex instead of Kimani.

"Can I talk to you?" Alex starts and I raise my brows hinting for him to speak.

"I just think you should be careful messing around with Jayden" he advises and I squint.

"We were going so good Alex, almost a full 24 hours without you trying to ruin things that bring me joy," I tell him and he squints.

"If being used as a sex toy brings you joy go ahead, but when the whole football team knows how you fuck I won't hesitate to tell you I told you so," he tells me, and clench my jaw.

"You never want to see me happy, don't you? Am I just some sort of punching bag, when your life falls to shambles you ruin good things for me. I don't even know why you don't like me" I ask and he only takes a deep breath.

"Fine you know what, when your face is plastered all over campus as the school slut of the century I won't feel a tiny bit bad for you," he tells me walking past me and I only sigh to myself hoping not the snap at him in this restaurant.